13. Simon

This was request by @just_a_pizza_lover !! Hope you enjoy this and sorry for the wait!! Having massive Writers Block right now!! Xxx
(Warnings: Smut)
(Annabel's POV)

So, today me and Simon are going to London to have a cute date day. Since we haven't had a lot of alone time lately, Simon decided to take me out for just to get away from all the YouTube, and the rest of the Sidemen have been getting a bit in our way lately so it'll be nice to get away for a while.

Simon said he'd pick me up from my flat at 10:30AM, it's currently 9:00AM so I need to get a move on.

I jump in the shower, wash my hair and shave, yada, yada, yada...
Once I'm out of the shower I blow dry my dark blonde hair and straighten it.
I put on my favourite SDMN shirt and some jeans, I do my makeup and I jump on my bed and wait for Simon.

It's 10:32AM when I hear a knock at the door, I jump up and pick up my phone and bag and I open the door.
"Morning gorgeous," Simon greets me with a kiss,
"Morning handsome,"
"Ready for the best day ever?" He says as he leads me out of the building.
"Definitely,"
...

Once we get to London, Simon takes me to a small pub/bar place called The Bell, he said there's really nice food here and his old friend Tommy worked there so we'll get really good service.

We walk up to the door and Simon try's to pull it open, but it's locked?
"Si? Why isn't it opening?" I ask him while he try's to pry the door open, he stops and looks at me, worried.
"Um, I don't know," he tells me, he scratches the back of his head.

"Don't worry babe, I'll fix this," he puts his hands on my shoulders and then he rushes to get his phone out of his pocket. As he pulls out his phone, a load of things fall out of hipocket. I begin to pick them up as I hear Simon talking to Tommy, I presume.

"Tommy?! Why are the doors locked?" He quietly shouts down the phone,
...
"What do you mean 'where'? At the pub obviously,"
...
"You said you were open!!"
...
"Ok, bye,"

He puts the phone down and looks at me nervously,

"Babe, I am so sorry! I thought the pub would be open but I got the dates wrong and nowyouhatemecauseImessedourdayupandyou'reprobablygoingtoleavemebut I am so sorry!!" Simon says too quickly for me to process.

"Si! It's ok! Look, it's not your fault, I know you wanted this to be a good day and it's the thought that counts, right? Maybe we should just go home and forget this ever happened and try again another day,"
I tell him and he comes and hugs me tightly,
"Thank you babe, I love you," he whispers delicately into my ear.
"I love you too,"
...

Once me and Simon walk into my house he instantly kisses me passionately.
I pull away,
"Si?" I giggle,
"Sorry babe, I want to make this day up to you," he smirks,
"Ok, let's get to it then,"

And we rush into the bedroom...

—————

"You ready?" Simon asks daringly as he applies the condom onto his erect penis,
"As always,"
He chuckles as he positions himself over me,
He places kisses down my neck as he pushes himself slowly into me.

The pleasure I got from this one boy was unreal, I urged him to go on.
"Faster Si," I moan in his ear,
"Anything for you," and he goes faster and faster and faster,
"Baby, you feel so good," he moans quietly,
After a few more minutes of load moaning and pleasure, I feel Simon becoming more unsteady in his movements so I knew he was close.

"Babe, I'm gonna come," I warn him, but it was too late.
I release and it was the best feeling in the world.
"Ba-!" Simon begins but his orgasm cuts him off and I feel the condom become full.

We get cleaned up and cuddle in bed.
"So, did this make up for today?" Simon asks as he kisses my forehead,
"Definitely babe,"
"I love you Annabel,"
"I love you too Simon,"