33. Simon

Requested by @dunderwear
You didn't specify what you wanted the smut to be so I kinda just wrote what I wanted, hope it's still okay!

Vote and comment if you enjoyed!
===

[You and Simon are both 18]

It didn't bother you when Simon told you he was a virgin. It didn't change the way you felt about him or thought of him so you shrugged it off. You didn't care anyway, as long as you two were together.

It was perfect for a while; Simon was his usual goofy, lovable self almost every day, he was a gentlemen when you two were on dates and he was always perfect when you two kissed.

But shortly after, all of the perfectness had almost vanished and you began to see some changes. Every time you tried to turn you heated make-out sessions into something more passionate and exciting, he would stop and pull away. And of course you'd never want Simon to feel awkward or uncomfortable by doing something he didn't want to do, so instead you'd just cuddle into his shoulder and watch some shitty Netflix show with him.

However, when a few months had passed and he'd still avoid sex with you, you became worried.

What if he doesn't like me anymore and doesn't have the heart to brake up with me?

What if there's something wrong with me? Am I too forward and demanding for sex off of him?

What if he's found someone else and doesn't want his first time to be with me?

All of these awful thoughts raced through your mind, you had to know what was up so you could put your pretty little head at rest.

"Simon?"

Your boyfriend hummed in response whilst his strong arm was wrapped around your shoulder and your head was rested in the crook of his neck.

"Do you ever think about having sex?"

You heard him choke slightly when you asked your question.

"Well... um... yeah, of course I do"

Okay, good start.

You were more nervous about asking your next question.

"Do you, um, think about having sex with me?"

You lifted your head so you was looking at Simon, but he wasn't looking at you. You heard him gulp and instantly began to feel so bad for even bringing it up; you should've waited until he was the one to bring it up.

He looked down at you and smiled,

"You're my girlfriend, I obviously think about having sex with you,"

"Okay good, so I'm not doing any thing wrong," you breathed a sigh of relief and reached your hand up to caress Simons jaw with your fingers,

"It's okay if your not ready, you know? Take as long as you need to, Si."

Simon smiled again but his lips were tighter. It was probably more suitable to be called a grimace than a smile.

"Y/N... I'm ready,"

Your face must've shown how unconvinced you were because Simon sighed hard before talking again.

"I just don't want to be bad in bed and make it unenjoyable for you,"

"Babe, why would you think you'd be bad?" You sat up more in his arms, wanting to face him more head on. "Is it because I'm not a virgin?"

Simon nodded gingerly, but hurried to explain,