28. Your Favourite Sideman

S/N - Sideman Name
Y/N - Your Name
-------------------

S/N and I have been together for just over 4 months now. And we still haven't fucked. And yes, to some people that may seem normal, some people may even say that you should wait longer in your relationship to have sex. But with S/N it's different.

Ever since I've met S/N he's been a very handsy, touchy, feely guy. In other words, very horny. He always touches my boobs or my ass whenever he gets the chance, and he always whispers dirty, sexy shit into my ear.

And nooo it's doesn't have to do with me being a virgin. I'm not a virgin. Neither is he. And I wasn't going to do it when I first met him or got together with him, I'm not that type of person. But I'd love to mess around with him, for instance id always lead him on by grabbing his crotch or grinding on him or giving him kisses down his front, and then right before I'd get to his cock, i'd stop and leave him insane.

Now it's become almost a game I like to play.

But lately I've started to change my mind about waiting. So, tonight is the night I was going to have sex with S/N.

I had shaved everything (EVERYTHING) and just got out the shower and put on a matching lacy set of Victoria Secret underwear that S/N got me for my birthday last month. I then put on one of his t-shirts and some comfy sweatpants.

I opened the bathroom door and walked to our bedroom. (Well it's S/N's place but I'm practically living here since I'm over here everyday and stay over every other night).
S/N was laying in 'our' bed looking at his phone, just with sweatpants on.

I was admiring how sexy he looks before I remembered what I'm doing.
"Hey babe," I greeted as I laid down next to him and slung my arm over his bare torso.

He only grunted in response to me, he was looking stern and stressed at his phone screen and clearly not paying attention to me. I looked at his phone and he was scrolling through YouTube comments, to try and get new video ideas.
"Babe." I whined, stretching out the 'a'.
No answer. Just a quiet 'uhuh'.

Then I began to think about what I can do to get his attention, then I got it.

I put my leg over his hip and started kissing his neck. He instantly stiffened up. He went to say something but decided to keep his mouth shut. I worked all around his neck and up to his jaw and back down again. I then got my hand and trailed it up and down his front, then down to his dick. It was hard but not fully.
Yet.
I then palmed it through his sweatpants and started to head soft moans escaping his mouth.

"Come on baby, take a break" I moaned into his neck, and his breathing got heavier as i continued to kiss around his jaw and neck.

I then stopped and whispered lowly into his ear,
"Come on daddy,"

As soon as those words left my mouth I was flipped over so S/N was on top.

"I've waited 4 fucking months for this, Y/N," he growled sexily as he took my sweatpants and shirt off.

He leant back and looked at my body.
Then,
his eyes went black as they filled with lust.

He attacked my lips and trailed down my neck. Then he got to my collarbone. And stopped.
Then he ripped my panties off and tore them,
"S/N what the fuck?!" I exclaimed,
"Oops," he smirked.

As he kissed down my front I undid my bra and threw it to the side of the room. He squeezed and played with my boobs as he left wet, sloppy kisses down my front. I had to bite my lip to stop my load moans escape my mouth. S/N then stopped himself as he got to my heat.

He then spread my legs apart and licked his middle finger.

"Are you ready to come harder than you ever have before?" S/N asked aggressively.

My eyes almost came out of my head,
"Uhum- I guess," I ask gingerly.
"Good, because it wasn't an option," he smirked.

He started to kiss my inner thigh and he got closer and closer to my pussy. He then swiped on finger down the middle of me and then he slid his wet middle one into me.
He started to pump in and out of me slowly, making me arch my back, the pleasure taking over my body.

Then he added a second finger. And he began to go faster, and faster and faster.
"Oh fuck, S/N!!!"
The knot in my lower stomach began to form,
"Come for me baby," he moaned into my clit, the vibrations from his voice finally sent me over the edge, my legs began to shake uncontrollably and I spilled all over his fingers.

As I panted heavily he slowly removed his fingers and licked my cum off of them as I got my breath back.
"You taste amazing, but now it's my turn for the pleasure," he smirked, " lay on your stomach he told me.

I followed his orders. He put my ass in the air, he then grabbed my hands and put held them behind my back like I was being arrested.

"I've waiting so long to pound you," he moaned, "I'm gonna fuck you so hard that you're not going to be able to walk tomorrow,"

I gulped but I was so ready for it.

I didn't really know what was going to happen, but then I felt his dick at my folds and I shivered wanting more of his large member.

Then out of nowhere he pounds into me, making me jerk forward and scream out in pleasure.

I cussed as he pounded faster and harder into me. He was going all the way in and all the way out, which made me feel like I was going to pass out.

I moaned again and I heard S/N's sexy grunts and groans as he pulled my head back by my hair,
"Who- who made you- feel this good??" He stuttered,
"You-you did," I exclaimed,
"What's my name?! Say my name!!"
"DADDY!!" I screamed as I pounded backwards onto his dick to finish us both off.

And we did. He slid out of me and I laid down in bed, S/N getting in next to me.
We both laid in silence, the only noise in the room being our heavy panting.

I then looked over to see him staring at me.
"What?" I chuckled,
"You're so beautiful Y/N"
"I love you"
"I love you too"