2. Josh

This was requested by ZerkaaBae , hope you like it Hun! Xx
{warnings: a bit smutty at the end}

{Emily's POV}

My eyes flicker open, the warm sun beaming through the curtains and shining on my face. I stretch my arms over to the other side of the bed but I can't feel anyone next to me. Where's Josh?  I look up and he's nowhere to be seen. No surprise. He's probably just downstairs. We've been quite distant lately. I don't know what's up with us lately..

I get dressed and put on a plain black shirt with some comfy black jeggins, I brush my hair and clean my teeth and put on some simple makeup before going downstairs.

When I reach the bottom of the stairs the smell of pancakes hit me. I get excited and rush into the kitchen, and there I see my handsome boyfriend cooking some pancakes.

"Morning," I say smiling and I walk over to him. He turns around and I see he's wearing a 'Kiss the Cook' apron, I giggle at his appearance.
"Morning, and what are you laughing at?" He asks jokingly.
"Oh, nothing." I say and I kiss him gently.
"Ok, whatever. And you look gorgeous by the way." He compliments.

What is up with him today? He's acting so different.. Not that I'm complaining.
"Thank you, and why are you doing this?" I ask him.
"What? Am I not allowed to spoil my girlfriend?" He laughs and comes up to me and hugs me.
"No, you are. It's just.. This is so random."

He spins me around so I'm facing the pancakes that are sizzling in the pan.
"I just feel we've been a bit distant lately, so I wanted to do something nice for us." He looks down.
"Awe baby. Thank you. For everything."

I place my head on his shoulder as we sway together in the middle of the kitchen. I close my eyes. Loving the moment we're having.

I finally open my eyes and I see the pan in flames.
"AHHH JOSH THE PANCAKES ARE ON FIRE!!" I scream and jump back!
"AGH! WHAT?" He screams like a little girl and turns around. I laugh at him as he jumps around like a 5 year old girl screaming. Now the fire alarms going off!

"Josh!! Do something then!!" I shout at him, laughing. He picks up the flaming pan and chucks it outside.

"What's going on here?"Simon says rushing down the stairs,
"Look outside," I tell him. He does and starts freaking out too!

"WHERES THE FIRE EXTINGUISHER AT?" Josh yells.
"I'll get it," and Simon runs into the hall and throws it to Josh.

Josh runs out side and starts having some massive battle with the pan.
"I've gotta film this," Simon laughs and starts snap chatting it, while I'm laughing my head off.

{20 minutes later}

In the end Josh put out the fire and now we're sitting on the couch, cuddling, watching a movie and eating ice cream because we didn't get any breakfast.
"Let's agree that I do all the cooking from now on," I laugh.
"Yeah, let's do that," Josh laughs and kisses me passionately.

"Thank you for that though. I guess it's the thought that counts," I smile.
"You're very welcome, princess. Any time," And he sneaks his hand down my back to my ass.
He grabs my ice cream and puts it down and pulls me onto his lap, and he kisses me passionately again.

"I love you so much, Emily."
"I love you too, Zerkaa."

Hoped you liked it :)
-Mia xx