15. Ethan

<Ybfn- your best friends name.>

-Y/N POV-

Here we go, West Ham against Middlesborough. A big game to get three points in the league because we're not doing great so far. Walking into the new, shining stadium all I can hear around me are fellow Hammers singing and chanting. I run up to my seat as the whistle blows and the game begins.

Payet, to Antonio, Antonio runs and runs and runs down the line, no Middlesbrough defender getting close to tackling him, he crosses it in to the box andddddd..... Argh!!!!
"So close!!!"  Ybfn, who is also a West Ham fan, exclaims.
"I don't understand how we're not winning!!" I shout.
.........

Oh no, oh no no no no!! Middlesbrough have scored!!! Ugh what a cheap goal as well!! They took a shot and it got saved but deflected in. For fucks sake...
"Ugh you fucking cunts!" I yell at the cheering Middlesbrough fans, not that they can hear me.
I look at the big screen, 2 minutes to go till half time and I need a piss. Might as well go now I guess.

"Ybfn, I need a piss, I'll be back in a sec."  I tell her and then step carefully past the upset and angry Hammers fans.

I step down the stairs and look to the left, where all the reporters are sitting. I stop in my tracks. No. Fucking. Way. Behzinga? Ethan Payne? Is that really him? It can't be!! I knew he had a season ticket but I didn't think I'd see him!!

"Ethan!!" I yell out, wanting his attention to get a picture. He looks up and smiles and gets out of his seat.

"Hey, you alright?" He asks me, smiling.
"Yes I'm brilliant thanks, please could I get a photo with you?! I've been watching your videos for ages, I love them!!" I say excitedly!
"Sure," he smiles and I get my phone out.
"Should I take it?" He asks and I nod and hand him the phone.

I smile and place my hand on his shoulder and he snaps the photo.
"Great thank you so much!!!" I say,
"You're welcome," he winks, "hey, lemme put my number in that phone, maybe we can meet up at another game," he asks.
"Oh my gosh!! Sure I'd love to!!" And you watch him type out his number."

"I'll see you soon" he says and goes back to his seat and I go for that piss....

----------------------------

Hey guys!!! This is the first time I've uploaded for agessss!! But I had to upload something because today I met Ethan!!

And yes this story was everything that happened at today's West Ham match where I met Ethan!

Oh my god he was so nice😁!! He was so friendly and funny and I still can't believe I met him!!! (And I'm the one with my arm on him, incase you were interested😂)

So yeah. Hope you guys have had a good week or whatever and I'll try to upload soon!!! Byeeeeee 😘😘😘

(And sorry if my writings shit, I've been walking all day and I'm exhausted🙃) xxx