30. Simon

Requested @lovingminter_ <3

------

'Be outside in 5 gorgeous x'

You looked at the phone and smiled, as you finished putting on the lash touches to your makeup. As you rose from your dressing table you hear a loud honk outside, that would be Simon.

You grabbed your phone and purse and went downstairs, you opened the door to see Simon standing there, a bunch of gorgeous roses in his hand, and his equally gorgeous face smiling sweetly at you.
"Happy one year anniversary baby, you look stunning" he said as you fell into his arms holding onto him tightly and burying your face in his neck.

You stood up straight and took the roses from him,
"They're gorgeous Simon! Thank you so much, I love you. Happy anniversary" you said, he smiled and you took his face in your hands and kissed his lips gently.

He pulled away and grabbed your hand,
"Come on we're gonna be late for our dinner appointment" he said dragging you to the car,
"Appointment?" You said giggling, "Simon it's a reservation, we're going to dinner not to a hospital"
"Oh," he started to go red as he opened the door to his car for you,
"You're cute," you chuckled and pinched his cheek before you got into the car.

The drive was quite quiet as you two let the radio play and you made small talk about your day and whatnot.

Then you arrived at the Olive Garden, he opened your door grabbing your hand and led you inside.

Simon spoke to the waitress as you looked around the big restaurant, it really was a beautiful place. The waitress then led you both to your table.

You sat down and got settled as the waitress came over with the menus, you looked over the choices while Simon was making you laugh with really bad restaurant puns like,
"What do you call a tissue that's sleeping? A napkin,"

You guys laughed and laughed, being the loudest people in there by far. You got weird looks from people around you but Simon just made fun of them, making you guys laugh even more.

"They're just looking cause they're jealous," Simon said as the waitress brought over your food.
"Jealous of what?" You asked, placing your hand over his,
"Jealous of how cute we look,"
You giggled,
"Or more likely, how cute you look," he smiled which made your cheeks light up pink.

"Okay new topic," he said slamming his fists on the table firmly, which made you jump but giggle.
"Out of every single woman in here, do you know who's the best looking?" He asked you.

You blushed again, knowing what the cheesy answer was going to be.
"Who?" You asked dumbly,
"The one on the t.v over there," he said, pointing to the small screen that was a bit behind you. You turned around to see Mrs Brown's Boys on tv.

You laughed hardly at his choice in women,
"Simon!! It's not even a woman it's s guy dressed up as one!" You said making you both laugh harder.

You both calmed down and you finished your drink.
"Hey" he said,
"Hi," you replied to him, being stupid.
He chuckled, " I was calling the waitress, dumbo."

As soon as he paid for dinner you both left and got into the car, turning the radio on. You two holding hands as he drove you down the road.

You arrived outside of your house and you walked up to your front door holding hands.
"Thank you so much for tonight, it was perfect," you whispered into Simons ear as he held you close to him by your hips.

"Thank you so much for this past year, t was perfect," he replied back, kissing your lips gently.

"I love you so much Simon,"

"I love you so much more..."

The End,
Hope you enjoyed :)