37. Vik

From - @/KLAS__ on wattpad
.......

You awoke to Vik's scent enveloped around you. You shivered and cuddled closer into his chest, knowing it would be a cozy day inside, judging by the thick white sheet on the window. Just as you were about to fall back to sleep, you felt Vik stir and looked up at his sleepy morning face and hooded eyes.
"Well, hello princess," he whispered in his gruff morning voice.

You smiled and hummed in response, kissing his chest. He pulled you closer, and wrapped the soft comforter around your shoulders, these were the moments where you couldn't be happier.

Loud crazy times with him were amazing , but the most cherished moments seemed to be Ines like this. It's just you and him in each other's arms, not thinking or giving a fuck about the messed up world outside.

A loud thud erupted from downstairs, which was followed by a chuckle from Vik.

"I guess I'd better get us some breakfast, hm?" You offered seeing as he was still hard at work creating more pillow indents on his face. You started to scoot away from him and to the edge of the bed, but Vik's arms wrapped around you and pulled you into his chest, before your feet could touch the cold floor.

"Baby, at least let me start some tea," you groaned at him, but he just tightened his firm grip and grunted as a response, his eyes were still tired and closed. You pushed yourself higher up to him so you were eye level before you leaned closer and kissed his soft, gorgeously full lips.

You made a big deal of putting a lot of feeling into the kiss and making it as passionate as possible; pushing his lips apart and moving yours in a way that is only possible against his own. Finding his grip around you, you loosen as he deepens the kiss, you abruptly stop and wriggle out of his arm trap and rolled away, right off of the bed. You hit the floor with a thud and looked up to see Vik's dark, ruffled hair and dark brown eyes peeking down at you over the bedside.
"Now, how did you end up there then?" He chuckled.

You shrugged and pulled yourself up. You grabbed a pillow and threw it at him for fun before skipping out of the comfy room into the freezing hall.

"Morning boys," you smiled at the other tired dopes as you entered the kitchen. They replied with groggy smiles and 'mornings', as you began the tea. You poured yourself some tea, and once you finished it you made some toast with jam and placed it on a tray. You then happily made your way back up the stairs to your sleepy boy in bed.

..................

Awe, Vik <3