14. KSImon

This was requested by @prodokaka , hope you enjoy!! X
(Warnings: smut)
P.s. Sorry this is really bad and sorry for the long wait as well!! BoyXBoy isn't really my thing😅
P.P.s. Thank you for 2k reads Ahhhhh!!! Love you all!!! Xxxxx

^JJ's POV^

For the last time I click the 'upload' button on my computer. My final video of the week was done and now I have all this spare time. But I think I know what to do to keep me.. Occupied.

I crept outside my room and snuck down the hallway, Josh and Vikk's door rooms were shut. Good.
I slowly moved further down the hallway, until I got to Simons room.

I opened it slowly so I wouldn't disturb him, incase he was recording. I walk in and I see him editing,
"Simon," I whisper, he turns around and his face lights up.
"JJ? What's up?" He comes over to me and strokes my arm, like he always does.

I couldn't take it anymore, I took his face into my large hands and pressed our faces together. I can tell Simons shocked at first but once he's into it, he deepens our passion.

"I'm really turned on, Simon," I moan into his mouth, that's when he brakes away.
"Jide, I need to finish editing. I'm already behind and I need to get it finished." He says sternly.

"Please Si! I'll be quick. I promise." I purr into his ear.
"JJ, I can't. Maybe tomorrow." He says and turns around. I grab his hand and pull him back,
"You can Simon!! Please!" I beg.

He stares at my pleading face for a few seconds,
"Fine, I'll suck you off but that's it." He gives in.

Finally.

I jump onto his bed and take off my trousers and pants. Simon crawls on and pumps my shaft till I'm fully erect.

"Ready?" He whispers, his warm breath teasing my dick.
"Just hurry!!" I moan, not wanting to be teased any longer.

He circles his tongue around my tip before taking in my full size. He bobs his head up and down, up and down. He focuses on the tip, how he knows I like it.

A few minutes later he stops and asks,
"You close yet?" in between bobs.
"Yeah, Si. Keep going!!" I moan, loving the pleasure this is giving me.

I push his head down a few more times when I finally release in his mouth. He swallows it all before getting up.

"Satisfied now?"
"Well and truly,"