3. Simon

This was requested by @minterreads , hope you like it😊💙X
(Warnings: smut)

{Courtney's POV}

"Courtney!! Wake up," I was shaken awake by my gorgeous boyfriend, Simon.
"What?" I snapped at him, I opened my eyes to see him smiling at me,
"It's time to do the football video. You promised, you have toooooo," he said in a sing-song voice.
"Uh, fine," I reluctantly got out of bed and started to get ready.

I had a 50 second shower, put on some simple makeup and put on my favourite SDMN shirt. As I walked down stairs I saw the whole squad gathered at the bottom of the stairs, talking with footballs and cameras in there hands.

"There she is!!" Josh announced and they all applauded me as I came down the stairs joining in, I was bowing and waving like I was famous and they were my super fans.

"Ok, let's go," Simon says grabbing my hand, leading me into his car.

~Skipping Journey~

We arrive at the pitches and Josh goes to get the keys to unlock the pitch. Everyone is talking and laughing when Simon pulls me aside away from the others.
"Si? You ok?" I ask, and he suddenly kisses me passionately, I kiss back liking this side of Simon. He brakes away,
"Yeah, sorry babe. I'm just really turned on right now.
"Oh, well do you wanna fix that later?" I ask him seductively,
"Yes, for definite babe," he smirks. And before we kiss again, Josh comes back with the keys.
...

The cameras are all set up and we're all ready to go, I push the record button and then get in with the group as Simon starts his saying his intro.
~~~~~~~~

I'm sweaty, I'm tired and my feet are aching so much. But I just had to score this last goal and my team would win. JJ launched the ball over my shoulder and I begin to run, dribbling it nearer to the goal.

I looked at where Tobi was in the goal and I decide to aim it at the bottom right corner. I launched my foot and it worked!! I scored the winning goal!!

Your teammates (JJ, Vikk, Ethan) all ran over to you and lifted you up and partied around with you in the air. One of the best days ever.
...
"Aannddd, Sheeyaaa!!" Simon said into the camera and I went round to turn it off. We collected all the cameras and put them in all of the right cars.

"I'm starving, you wanna get Nandos?" Josh suggests, everyone agrees, but Simon looks at me with pleading eyes.
"Actually guys, I'm not that hungry and I'm exhausted, I'm gonna pass,"
"I'll take you home Court," Simon walks over to his car and gets in.
"We'll see you later," I say and hug them all before getting in the car.

~skipping journey~

We burst into mine and Simons bedroom and we pounce on each other instantly, he's holding me up and my legs around his waist as we make out. He suddenly drops me onto the bed and begins to take his shirt off, I do the same and I take my bra off along with it.
"Oh, baby. Your so fit," Simon moans as he fells around my chest.

He brings our lips together and his hand sneaks up my body to circle my breast, I moan as he takes me by surprise and starts rolling my nipples in between his fingers. Once both nipples have had the same attention he kisses all the way down till he reaches my jeans.
He slowly and seductively unzips them and takes them off of me.

I can feel his breath against my already wet vagina. He then puts a finger to my clit and begins rubbing slowly up and down. I moan from the pure pleasure running through my body.
"Si-Simon!!" I squeal, I can sense that I'm about to come. He gets faster and faster until he takes his finger away
"Ok baby, ready for me?" He doesn't wait for my answer.

He slams himself into me, he gets faster and faster, moans filling the room.
"Babe, I'm gonna-" he starts but he stops when he cums, then we ride out our orgasms. Once we're cleaned up we lay in bed and cuddled.

"I love you Courtney,"
"I love you too Si,"