Chapter 40~ The Host Club Returns and is Here to Help!

Start from the beginning

"Ok....fine. It's just a long story..."

"We have time."

-TIME SKIP AFTER LONG STALKER EXPLANATION-

There was a small period of silence as we both developed everything that was happening.
"Why didn't you tell me this sooner?" He asked me with a worried face. "Because they threatened to hurt you and everyone!" I told him. "And what if they hurt you?" He said. I didn't know how to reply.
"I'm sorry-"

Levi kissed me abruptly. "We are going to figure this out." He said in between kissed. He finally kissed me one last time before we were...interrupted.

(A:n: I'm sorry.....😂)

"AND HERE WE HAVE THE BEAUTY OF YOUNG LOVE!~" I heard a voice that I haven't heard in a long time. Suddenly rose petals were being thrown at us. It was the Host Club.

"Ugh." Levi groaned as he held onto my shoulders.

"AS YOU CAN SEE HOW THE YOUNG MAN LOOKS INTO THE GIRLS EYES WITH PASSION AS THEIR LIPS TOUCH! YOU CAN OBVIOUSLY TELL THAT THESE TWO ARE THE DEFINITION OF LOVE ITSELF!~" Tamaki shouts as he begins to join the twins and throw rose petals at us.

"How the hell do you even know where we are all the freaking time?!" Levi yelled at them.

"We have Kyoya Senpai!" Honey said with a huge grin as he points to the boy in glasses and a black notebook. (A/n: it's a death note)

"And we couldn't help but overhear you two talking about a stalker situation?" Kyoya asked us. I nodded.
"Well I believe that the Host Club can help with that." Kyoya smirked.

"And how are you bunch of idiots going to help?" Levi snapped as he crossed his arms over his chest.

"Oh you see we are simply one hell of a host club." Kyoya smirks once more.

"Should we be scared?" I asked them. "No my princess! There is no reason to be scared at all! The Host Club is going to take care of this entire situation for you!" Tamaki exclaimed.

"What's the catch Tamale boy?" Levi asked.

"My names not Tamale...." Tamaki said sadly as he walked into the corner of darkness.

"Oh you can trust us when we say there is no catch. Tamake wanted to do this out of the kindness of his heart." Kyoya said as he began to write something down on the notebook.

"Well from the information that we have gathered just now. I believe that we should start by researching this Bertholdt Hoover and seeing what other connections he has that will lead us to find his accomplice in the situation. Since you got that text I believe that we should download whatever information you have on your phone and start there to find the person who sent you that text message. If we find that out we will have a strong lead." Kyoya said.

I took my phone out and handed it to Kyoya.

"Thank you." He said formally and gently took the phone from my hand. He handed it to the twins.
"Go and download whatever is on this phone onto this hard drive and come back as soon as possible." Kyoya said nonchalantly as he gave them my phone and a hard drive.
"Yes sir!" They said in unison and ran off.

"Mori! Honey! Go and find out whatever you can about this Bertholdt Hoover and report back as soon as possible." They both nodded and rushed off.

"Tamaki, Haruhi, and I will go and confront this Bertholdt Hoover and we will find out whatever we can in person while Honey and Mori are researching from afar." Kyoya closes his notebook.

"Why can't I just confront him in person." Levi snapped.
"Because Mr. Ackerman, you will only be violent." Kyoya said.
"And? I don't see the problem that you are trying to get at." Levi said.
This caused Kyoya to chuckle lightly. "Please just let us handle it. We will get back to you as soon as possible." He smiled.

"Fine." Levi said and the Host Club suddenly disappeared.

"What the heck." I said in a state of shock. "How the hell do they do that?" Levi said. "If I knew I would tell you..." I sighed

1428 words...

Ending this on a GAY note.

I'm sorry about the short and crappy chapter. I feel like this chapter wasn't very good.
Anyway please vote and leave a comment. I love you all so very much and I'll see you all in the next chapter.

Bye bye my Titans❤️