Chapter 23~ Lord Eyebrows To the Rescue

SONG OF THE DAY: I Need U-
BTS

Your POV

The New Year had passed and sooner then we thought it was February. Levi still hasn't brought up that date. I'm not sure if he ever will. Kuchel and Kenny are still staying here but as of the moment Kenny is out and Kuchel is with Levi in the living room. Today is February 11, three days before Valentine's Day. The only thing that Levi has told me is that the date he asked me on was to impress Kenny and everything he said was an act. I'm not going to lie. That really did hurt me. But I can't get hung up on him. Hanji suggests that I ask him on a date. I have debated it but I didn't want to seem desperate like every other girl who is going to ask him along with Eren and Armin who are going to be asked a million times as well. I hope no one asks me.

Right now I'm in bed. I couldn't get any sleep last night. So I was just on my phone. At this moment nothing important is going on. That was until I heard two voices.

"So. When are you going to confess?" A voice asks.
"What are you talking about?" The other asks.

I stand up and put my ear to the door. It was Levi and Kuchel having a conversation.

I shouldn't be eavesdropping. This isn't right.

yolo...

I put my ear to the door once again and began to listen. "You know what I'm talking about." I can hear the sternness in Kuchels voice. "Yeah. I might...what's it to you?" Levi snaps. "Don't talk to me like that young man!" Kuchel whispers in a harsh tone. "Tch."
"I already told her. You were there when it happened." Levi says.
"Yes. But I also heard when you told her that it was all a lie." Kuchel shifted in her stance. Levi kept quiet. I heard Kuchel or Levi take a seat. "And? I don't see what the big deal is?" Levi snaps. "The big deal?! The big deal is that you are toying with a girls emotions. A very fragile thing Levi. Your not telling her the truth." Kuchel snaps back. "How do you know I'm not telling the truth? What if I legitimately don't feel that way about her?"
"Do you?" Kuchel asks.
Levi doesn't reply.
"Levi." Kuchel says.
No answer.

"Levi." She repeats sternly.
"What?" Levi snaps.
"If you keep pending up your feelings how are you ever going move on?" Kuchel says. "Show your emotions."
"No. I don't want to show my emotions. There's nothing to show. So stop nagging me." I hear Levi get up. I slowly back away from the door. I could hear Kuchel walking after him.
"Is Levi Ackerman walking away from his problems for the very first time? I never knew this day would come." Kuchel says a little sarcastically. I hear Levi stop in his tracks. "I'm not walking away from my proble-"
"Then what are you doing?" Kuchel asks.
"I'm-"
"Your walking away. From your problems. From me....from her." Kuchel says.
I hear Levi let out a big sigh. "Levi...tell her. Tell her for me? And do it soon please." Kuchel says. "I'm going to go to the store. Text me if you want anything." I hear the front door open and close. I rushed back into bed and slipped into the covers, staring at the ceiling.

Levi POV

My mom walks out of the apartment and shuts the door. I look to YN's room and exhale a deep breath. My feet pull to the door and I was about to knock on her rooms door. My fist lay in the very front of the door. I gulp. My brain takes over and I lower my fist. As I walk to the couch and fall onto it I run my fingers through my hair. Suddenly, the door opens and out comes YN. She was wearing pajamas and looked as if she just woke up. "Good morning." I say as I try to forget the mornings events. "Good morning Levi." She replies to me.
"How did you sleep?" I ask.
"Fine."

She walks to the kitchen and begins to make coffee. "Do you want some tea?" She asks me. "I'll make it." I say as I get up. "No. I insist." YN says as she grabs the box of tea bags from the cupboard. "I said I'll do it." I take the box from her hands.
"But I insist." She keeps on fighting back.
"Just give me the tea brat."
"No."
"Yes."
"No."
"Yes!"
"I said no!"
"Well I said yes!" I pull the box from her fingertips.
YN reaches for the tea but I grab her hand and begin to fall back.
"Gah!" She says as we both fall back.
I land on my back and YN lands on top of me.
"Well hello there." I say.
Her face flushes and is overcome by a deep red.
"Are you going to get off of m-"

"GOOD MORNING LEVI AND YN! GREET THE BRAND NEW DAY WITH HAPPI-"

The shitty glasses barged in with a key that I don't know where she got. "woah!" Hanji covers her eyes as she sees us, Erwin follows behind her. Erwin sighs. "Levi...YN...take activities to your own rooms!"

"We weren't doing anything! I fell down and she fell on top of me." Levi snaps. "Sure!" Hanji says sarcastically. "We all have heard that one before!"
"It's true!" YN pleads. "If it's true then why aren't you getting up?" Hanji asks with her arms crossed against her chest. "U-umm...u-u-ummm." YN stutters. "Get off of me ugly door." I say. YN shoots up off of me and holds her arm out for me to take. I take it and she pulls me up. "How did you two even fall and land in that position anyway?" Hanji asks. "It was for tea." YN says dumbfounded. "Yes. It was very important." I say as I hold up the box of tea.
"Anyway! I'll make it!" YN grabs the tea and begins to prepare my cup. Hanji heads to the fridge and pulls out two water bottles for herself and Erwin. She hands it to him and Erwin and I take a seat on the small dining table. As YN is done with my cup of tea she places it on the table. "Thank you." I say as I sip the steaming tea. YN nods and walks over to the kitchen to prepare some more tea for herself. Hanji takes a seat on the counter next to YN and try begin to have a conversation. "Dammit 4 eyes. I only just washed that counter." I sneer as I sip my tea once more. "Hahah! Now you have scientific butt germs on your kitchen counter!!" Hanji says as she begins to scoot her butt all over the counter. "YN. Add more bleach to the grocery list." I say.
YN sighs. "Alrigh." She says and pulls out a pen.

"So...Levi..." Erwin starts to stay. "What do you need Eyebrows?" I ask him. "I don't need anything Levi." Erwin says. "I just wanted to give you some advice."
"Advice?" I ask. "On what topic?"
"Love." Erwin says. My eyes widen a little bit. "Love?" I ask as I glance at YN. "Yes." Erwin says.
"What does Mister 'I spend more money on custom made gel imported from Germany to smooth down my eyebrows' need to tell me about love?" I ask with a dead expression on my face. Erwin chuckles at my assumption of him (which was not really an assumption but a fact, don't ask how I know).
"How are you going to give me advice on love." I say, emphasizing on 'you'. "No offense."
"None taken. But I think you already know where this talk is leading to." Erwin takes a drink of his water bottle. An image of YN pops into my mind. "Yeah. I know." I say.

"Anyway....Let's talk." Erwin folds his hands and places the on the table.

"Oh no..." I say.
-----
LORD EYEBROWS TO THE RESCUE!!
-----
1368 words...

I hope you all liked this chapter. It looks like Levi is going to get yet another talk from somebody. This time it's Lord Eyebrows!! Anyway! Please vote and comment if you did enjoy this chapter.
I love you all so very much and I'll see you all in the next chapter.

Bye bye my Titans❤️