Chapter 29~ Meet the Parents

Your POV

"You're wrong." Eren told me. I squinted my eyes and glared at him. "You know nothing about him. Who are you to talk about Levi like that?" I snapped at him. "YN I'm just looking out for you! Don't get upset." He said with somewhat gentle eyes. "I'll be upset if I want to be upset." I snap. His eyes widened at my sudden remark. "You don't even know him. So why are you talking about him like your his best friend that knows everything about him." I say a little loud. At the time I didn't know that I had grabbed Levi's attention. He was cleaning up a table in the back of the cafe, which was also behind us. He looked up and began to listen in. "I know I don't know everything about him YN. I'm just telling you what I do know. Stop being so protective over him like your his girlfriend." Eren snaps at me.

"And what if I was his girlfriend?" I say sassily. (Almost as sassy as Gerard)

"I know that that whole thing was an act. And I know that you are not his girlfriend." Eren clicks his tounge. "Oh yeah? Watch this?" I say as I turn around and walk to Levi.

"YN? What are you doing?" Levi asks me as I grab his arm and pull him close to me. "What're you do-" Levi says before I cut him off.

With my lips. (Hohohohoho YN's doing what Levi did to her)

I saw Eren's angry face with my side vision. He was fuming with rage. A smug smirk appeared on my face and Levi got the idea of what I was trying to do. To make Eren take a hint. So he went along with it, which he really didn't mind. He grabbed my waist and pulled me closer to him. My arms were wrapped around his neck and his arms were around my waist. I pulled away from him and he whispered something in my ear. "You know I never asked you to be my girlfriend." He smirks at me. "I know." I reply to him as I walk back to the table and take a seat, blowing a strand of hair out of my face. "Whatever." Eren says as he stands up, picks up his bag, and begins to make his way to the door of the cafe to leave. "You'll regret it YN. Trust me." He says before he opens the door and leaves the cafe. "I think he got the hint." Levi said as he picked up the empty cups that were on the table and placed them on his tray. "I hope so." I say a little irritated.

"I'm going to go home." I sigh as I get my bags ready and begin to walk to the door. "Oi YN." I heard Levi say.

I turned around to Levi. "Huh? What is it?" I asked him. He walked over to me and said something that only I could hear.

"Your a good kisser." He whispers and walks back into the kitchen. I blush at his statement. As I walk out of the cafe I notice that I'm smiling like an idiot. I shake my head and begin to make my way back to the apartment.

{*} {*} {*}

I pull out my key and walk into the apartment. I toss my bag on the couch and place my keys on the table. "I should clean. Levi is going to go on a rampage if he sees this mess of a house." I sigh as I look at the messy apartment. I decided that I would first do some of Levi's laundry even though he does it himself because I "don't put the proper amount of detergent" in the washer. But at the moment I didn't really care, I just wanted to get the laundry done. I walk into Levi's room and pick up his basket where his dirty clothes are folded neatly inside the basket. "Who folds theyre dirty clothes?" I ask myself. "Only Levi." I sigh as I examine the basket.

Suddenly I hear a knock on the door. "Coming!" I say as I walk to the living room. The knocks came again. "I said I'm coming!" I shouted as I opened the door with my hand.

There were 2 people at the door.

"Surprise!" They yelled in a cheery voice.

My eyes widened at the sight and my stomach went upside down.

"Mom? Dad?"

Levi POV

The cafe had let me off early so I was on my way home. I smirked at the memory of the day. YN had kissed me to make Jeager jealous. I began to think about all of the other memories. Like when we first met.

When we first met she had tried to hit me with her baseball bat. I hated her then. She hated me too. Now look at us, about to go on a date for Valentine's Day. I chuckled at myself. 'Why am I think about all of this now?' I thought to myself. I wasn't sure. Then another memory came into mind. When we had gotten the apartment and we went to go visit the landlord, the old women who thought we were a couple. That was the time I first called her ugly door...
I chuckled once more.

Suddenly I felt someone jump on my back. Not knowing who it was I flipped them over and threw them on the floor. "Ahh! Shorty! Why are you rough!" The voice said on the floor. "Tch. Shitty glasses, it's just you." I said as I dusted myself off. "Yeah! It's just me!" She stomped her foot. "And me." I heard Erwin come out of nowhere. "What are you two doing here?" I ask them. "Well we saw you and I got the idea to scare you...obviously that didn't work out as planned." Hanji says as she rubs her neck. "Tch."

"How did the talk with Eren go?" Erwin asks me. We all began to walk together. "I don't know. YN hadn't told me anything...I'll ask her when I get to the apartment." I say as I pull out a cigarette and ignite it. "Those will kill you." Hanji says as she points to the cigarette. "You know something else that could kill you?" I ask her with no emotion. "What?" She asks curiously. "Me." I say in a dead voice. Her eyes go fairly wide and she goes behind Erwin and hisses at me. "Tch...freak." I mutter. "Calm down." Erwin pulls out a spray bottle and sprays Hanji with it. "Hiss!!" She hisses at Erwin.

"These are my friends everybody..." I facepalm at my comrades.

We finally made it to the apartment complex and Hanji and Erwin said they had to go. I said bye and they told me goodnight. I walk inside the apartment complex, get the mail for today, and head to the elevator. I press the button and hit the number "4". It takes me to our floor and I walk to our apartment. I pull my key out of my pocket and put it into the door. I twist it and the door opens.

"Ugly door! I'm home!" I shouted as I opened the door. I stepped inside the apartment to find YN and 2 adults.

"Who are they?" I ask.

"Levi! I'm glad you finally made it! You were taking forever!" YN says in a cheery voice. "What are you talking about?" I ask.
"Thank you so much for coming over to help me study! I really didn't understand this latest science chapter!" YN gets up and walks over to me.

"What are you-"

I was cut off by her stepping on my foot. "Ouch!" I said lowly.

"Levi! You haven't met them but these are my parents! Meet my mom and my dad!" She gestures to the two older people sitting on the couch.

"We are very grateful that you come over and help YN with her studies!" The women says.

The man was glaring at me.

"Your parents?" I ask.

1355 words...

I hope you all liked this chapter. If you did please leave a comment and a vote. I love you all so very much and I'll see you all in the next chapter.

Bye bye my Titans