Chapter 33~ Forgiveness

Your POV

Levi had been quiet lately. Ever since I told him what Eren told me that day at the cafe. I had been making him food and he ate it. But he didn't talk. He didn't say thank you. We missed our Valentine's Day date. He hasn't even called me ugly door. Kuchel and Kenny also had noticed this too. They really didn't mention anything though. When he asked for me he called me by my name. Which was really odd coming from him.

As of the moment we were all sitting down eating lunch. Kuchel had prepared some sandwiches for us and we were eating in silence. "So Levi. How has school been going?" Kuchel asks him. He wipes his mouth with his napkin and glances over at his mother. "Fine." He says with his usual monotone expression.

"How about you YN? How has school been going for you?" Kenny asks me. My eyes look over to Kenny. "It's been going well." I smile at him. "Well that's good. At least you acknowledge my existence." Kenny says as glares at Levi. "Tch." I hear Levi.

"Levi what's wrong?" Kuchel asks out of nowhere.

"Nothing. I'm fine." Levi brushed the question off. I sighed. I began to play with my food with my fork. "Tch. Don't play with you're food brat..." Levi suddenly spoke up and moved his fork to my plate. I dropped the fork and glared daggers into Levi. "What's wrong with you?" He asked me. I scoffed. Really? He didn't know what was wrong. He hadn't been talking to me and when he decides to speak up he's wondering why I'm upset. He was the one that wanted to have that Valentine's date so badly and he decided to "forget" about it. "Are you serious right now?" I scoffed at him once more. I looked over at Kenny and Kuchel and they both had stern faces on. I could tell that they knew why I was upset. They weren't on Levi's side in this. "I can't believe you..." I muttered as I stood up and began to walk to my room.

"Where are you going" he asks me as he turns his head to face me. "To my room." I snapped. "Why?" He asked me another question. "Because I want to!" I snapped again.

"You know, you were the one that wanted that date to happen so badly. Yet you are the one that didn't even make it happen on Valentine's Day. You are the one that decided not to talk to me for days and completely dismiss my presence. Now of all days you finally decide to speak up like a man and talk to me? Over me playing with my food?" I ask him sassily. He stares blankly at me and doesn't say a word.

"Y'know...maybe I should have said yes to Eren's offer. Maybe he would at least speak to me!" I let off some heat. He slightly winced at what I said. I stomped into my room and slammed the door.

Levi POV

"Ugh!!" I groaned and kicked the wall. I went back to the table and sat down. "Why aren't you talking to her?" My mom asked me. I looked up at her and shrugged. "I don't know..." I said lowly. "What do you mean you don't know?" She asked me.

"Her and Eren had a private talk the other day and he told her some stuff about me." I started to explain. "What kind of stuff?" Kenny asked me. "It was just stuff about Farlan and Isabel and the accident." I said.
"What about the accident?" Mom asked. "Eren's father was the one who hit the car that day." I said. Kenny's eyes went wide and mom gasped.

"What?" Mom asked in disbelief.

"And this explains why you're not taking to her? I don't understand..." my mom said, confused.

Suddenly Kenny got up and grabbed me by the arm. "What're you doing?" I snapped at him. He began to drag me to the living room as my mom was thinking hardly. He stared at me with a ticked off look on his face. "What crawled up you're butt?" I snapped at him. "You better not be thinking what I think you're thinking." He pointed a finger at me. "And what exactly are you thinking?" I asked him.

"You better not be thinking about going and getting you're stupid revenge on that little German kid." He whispered and my eyes went slightly wide. I couldn't lie. It did pass my mind when YN told me that day. I was seriously planning something for a little bit. I get it, it's a bit cliche. You know, the boy seeks vengeance on the death of his two best friends by going and hurting the murderers son.

"Look I understand that Isabel and Farlan were you're closest buds. But now you have someone else to fill that spot in you're cold heart. And if you can just realize that Levi and quit acting like a douche then maybe she wouldn't have been so pissed at you." Kenny says.

"Look Levi. You're mom and I are going to go visit you're brother again." Kenny says as he picks up his jacket. "Go talk to her." He whispers to me.

My mom and Kenny walked out of the apartment to leave me alone with YN, who was in her room. I sighed a heavy sigh.

I went to to YN's door and knocked on it. I heard a shuffle of feet move and a hand grabbed the door knob. I knew she was hesitating to open the door. "Come on ugly door...open the door..." I said. I heard her let go of the knob. "Come on." I said as I knocked on the door.

"Wake me up when February ends..." I heard her say through the door. "Don't make me kick down this door." I warned her. "Go ahead." She snapped. "You're asking for it." I shouted as I backed up and began to make a head start for the door.

Before I could kick the door down the door swung open and in I fell. "Well that's not very nice." I groaned on the floor.

"I'm not feeling very nice right now..." she said as she took a seat on her bed. To think about it, I never have been in her room. It was the same size of my room just with a bigger window. She had a twin bed with (f/c) sheets, blankets, and pillows. Her shelf was filled with manga and figurines and her wall was covered with posters of different kinds of bands. Some that I listened to as well.

"I didn't know you liked Green Day and My Chemical Romance.. I tried to start a conversation as I stood up from the floor. "Maybe you would have found out if you hadn't ignored me for days..." she said without making eye contact with me. I sighed again at her tone. "Are you going to say it?" She asked me out of nowhere.

"Say what?" I asked her, pretending not to know that she wanted me to apologize. A poker face appeared on her and she sighed this time. "I'm sorry." I said, extending the syllables. She looked away from me,but her eyes looked over to me. "I forgive you." She whispered and I smirked at her.

{*} {*} {*}

I explained to YN why I was being short with her these few days. I apologized for not taking her on that date and she forgave me. Then she apologized for being upset and for saying that she should have went out with Eren. I obviously forgave her. Now we were just in her room relaxing. She had a record player in her room and we began to listen to the "American Idiot" album by Green Day. (A/n: listen to that album if you haven't, and sorry if you don't like Green Day as much as me :3)

She had bean bags on her floor and I was laying down on of them. She was laying on her bed. "Oi, ugly door." I said. "Hm?" She asked me. "Come down here. It's more comfortable..." I said. She went quiet and I could tell that I had made her blush from my offer. "...if you feel to uncomfortable-" she cut me off by rolling off her bed and on top of me. "Oof!"

She was now laying next to me, half of her body on top of me. (Marco pun not intended). Her head was on my chest and her legs were pulled up to her stomach. "You're right..." she said.
"Hm?"

"This is more comfortable." She smiled.

"Told you." I replied.

As we lay there listening to music I only had one thing on my mind: how lucky I was to find her.

1484 words...

I hope you all liked this chapter. If you did please leave a comment and a vote. I love you all so very much and I'll see you all in the next chapter.

Bye bye my Titans