Chapter 30~ Father Knows Best

Levi POV

"Your parents?" I asked the ugly door. "Yes! These are my parents!" She says with a fake smile and fake happy tone. "We are so thankful that you come over and help YN with her studies." The women smiles at me and I show a small grin in reply. "It's really no problem." I try to go along with what YN is pulling. "Anyway.....Levi! Please introduce yourself to them." YN pushes me towards the two adults on the couch.
"Hello, I'm Levi Ackerman. I'm a senior in high school and I come over to help your daughter with her studies every chance I get." I say with a deadpanned expression.

"It's nice to meet you Levi." The women smiles at me. Her mother was a small women with short brown hair that framed her face. The man then grunts in response to my introduction. Her father was a man who was about Kennys height but not as built as him. His hair was pitch black and it was cut fairly short. He was no doubt taller then me. To most people he must have been intimidating. But then again we are talking about me here. You all know I don't get intimidated easily, almost at all.

Suddenly her mother stands up and walks over to the kitchen.

"YN?" She asks. "Yes mom?" YN replies. "Why do you have so much bleach on the grocery list? And windex?" Her mother asks YN with a tone of confusion.
"Oh! Well you see...." YN starts to explain. "I really like the house clean." YN smiles.

"I see." Her mom replies.

The oven suddenly makes a beeping sound and her mother perks up in joy. "It's ready!" She beams brightly. "What's ready?" I ask YN lowly. "She made her dumplings. Their really good." YN replies to me.
"And you didn't tell me that your parents are coming to our home." I snap lowly. She winces. "I know and I'm sorry." YN apologizes. "Here Levi! Have some!" Her mother smiles and I walk over to the counter where she set down the dumplings. "YN honey? Where are the plates?" Her mother asks, looking at all the different cupboards.
"Oh...its this one." I gesture to one of the cupboards. "Thank you Levi...but how did you know where the plates were?" Her mother asks and I notice that YN's dad takes notice of this.

Nice going Levi...

"When I come over to help YN with her studies she often makes me food to say thank you. So I have taken notice of where she gets the plates from." I come up with a save. "Oh I see I see." She says as the confusion disappears from her face. Mrs. LN grabs 4 plates from the cupboard and sets them on the counter. She puts 2 dumplings on each plate and she hands me one plate. YN and Mr. LN then grab the 2 remaining plates off the counter and we all go sit in the living room. We began eating and the food was very good. "Its delicious." I compliment the cooking. "Thank you Levi!" Mrs. LN smiles at me.

"So tell me Levi." Mr. LN finally speaks up. I glance up at him as I wipe my mouth with a napkin. "What do you do for a living?" He asks me. "I'm a server at a local cafe close to our school." I reply to him. "How do you do in school?" He asks me. "I do well sir. I currently am passing all of my classes with ease."
He grunts in response. We all begin to eat in silence once again. The silence was shattered when Mr. LN began to choke on his food. He shoots straight up and runs to the bathroom. Then it hit me.

My toothbrush. My deodorant. The other hamper full of my dirty clothes. All of my things that a girl doesn't use are in that bathroom.

"Oh no." I hear YN say lowly. She had realized it too.

"What the hell?" I hear YN's fathers voice say in a low tone. Then I begin to hear him rustling through things in the bathroom. I look over at YN I see that she is wincing.

"YN!!!" The mans voice booms throughout the whole apartment.

"Get over here!" He yells. YN slowly makes her way to the hallway before he paces out of the bathroom. He makes his way in front of YN and slowly holds up a men's pair of boxers and a men's t shirt. I wince and glance over at YN.

"These are yours aren't they!?" He rushes to me and gives me a shove. I trip a little as I fall backwards. "Levi!" YN calls as she runs over to me on the floor. "Why the hell are his things here?!" He yells at YN. "You don't even know if they're his!" YN yells back at her father. "Then whose are they YN?!"
She stays silent and I rub my back that is now in pain. Suddenly he picks me up by the collar. "Dear! Let him go!" I hear YN's mother yell.
"Look I don't know who you are...but someone needs to tell me why there's a pair of men's underwear in my daughters apartment!" He tightens his grasp on my collar.

"Let him go!!" YN shouts at him. "You stay out of this!" He points a finger at YN. "I live with her..." I manage to choke out.
He glares at me.
"You what?!?!" He shouts as he drops me on the floor. "I live with her." I repeat myself.

"But there's a reasonable explanation for this!" YN tries to make the situation better.

"And that "reasonable explanation" is?" He snaps at her. I glare at him because of his tone with YN but he doesn't notice.

YN winces. "We were put in a scam with each other. When I got the apartment, Levi had gotten it too." YN explains.

"Why didn't you leave and come live with us!?"

"I didn't want to leave all of my friends! My school! I didn't want to go live in the country with you." YN says.

"You didn't tell us that you were living with a boy!" Her mother said.
"I didn't tell you because I knew that you wouldn't allow it!" YN said. "You still lied to us." Her mother scolded her.
"Hurry up! Pack your bags." Her father said. "What?! Why?" YN asked. "You're coming to live with us. You're not living with him in anymore." Her father glared at me as if I was trash.

"I'll leave." I spoke up.

"What?!" YN yelled. "No! You stay!"
"No. I'll leave you all to figure this out." I grabbed my coat and made my way out of the apartment. "Levi!" I heard her yell before I shut the door.

Your POV

"Now look what you did! You made him leave!" I yelled at my dad. "Why do you even care if he leaves? All he is is a roomate to you!" Dad yells at me.
"No he isn't! He's my friend!"

"You can make new friends where we live!"

"I don't want new friends!" I shout at him.

"Why are you making this such a big deal?!" He shouts back.

"I'm making a big deal because it isn't fair! You can't just take me with you wherever you go!" I say.
"As far as I'm concerned I can take you wherever I want. Your not 18 yet so you don't have the authority. I am still your parent and I still have the authority over you." Dad says quite sternly.

"Ugh! I hate this!" I shout.

"Why are you making a scene?! Why are you arguing with me over living with some boy?!" He snaps.

"Because I love him!"

Levi POV

As I stayed behind the door I heard the whole argument. I had heard every little thing. Everything that he said and everything that she said.

I sighed in frustration and took a big breathe in.

"I love you too." I whispered.

1352 words...

I hope you all liked this chapter. If you did please leave a comment and a vote. I love you all so very much and I'll see you all in the next chapter.

Bye bye my Titans