Chapter 21~ I'm Not Okay

Btw: I do take Fan Art for this FANFICTION if any of you are artists. It would be hella sweet if I did get some. But I'm just putting that out there. Anyway! Enjoy the chapter my Titans.

Your POV

"Hey Levi..." I say. "Yes? What is it?" He asks me. "Why did you suddenly burst out crying? I mean...I'm not trying to make you feel bad. But, why all of a sudden?" I ask him as we walk to our apartment. "Have you ever just been so tired of the world and you just want to die?" Levi stops walking. I look back at him, he's staring into space. "Yes. I have. But-"
"That was what happened. That was the first time that I've cried real tears in a long time...the pain is still there. I know that's never going to go away...and crying helps me. It lets some of that pain go. Even though it will most liketly come back. Just for a second it feels nice to just let it all out." Levi explains. "But your not telling my mom okay?"

"Hm? Oh! Of course! If you really don't want me to." I say. "Please don't. I don't want to give her another reason to worry about me." Levi takes a cigarette out and ignites it. "They were my first friends YN. Yeah, we got into trouble. A lot of trouble actually. But they were always there for me and for each other."
"I see. I'm-" I was about to say I was sorry again. But I know that doesn't help him anymore. "Did they ever catch the guy who hit them?" I ask. "Tch. They got him. But they freaking let him go because he was some hotshot doctor who couldn't get a bad repuatation." Levi snaps. "What? Why?" I ask. "I don't know. When we got hit I was literally half dead. All I saw was this man who was staring at us while we were dying...he was tall. That's all I remember. If he was some doctor he could've helped us. Stopped the bleeding or something until the ambulamce got to us. But no. He was to frozen in shock to do anything. He just stood there. Staring." Levi says.

"I...I don't know what to say." I said. "Nothing. Don't say anything." Levi replies as he flicks the cigarette onto the floor and puts it out with his boot. Levi looks up to the sky and sighs a big sigh. "Are you okay?" I ask him. "No. I'm not okay..." (a/n: IM NOT OKAY!! YOU WEAR ME OUTTTT)
"What can I do to make you feel better?" I ask him. "Just..." Levi starts. "Just be you." Levi finishes. "Alright." I say with a smile. "Easy enough!"

"And look...about that date...I-" Levi begins to speak. At this moment we were already in the apartment complex and up the stairs, in front of our apartment.

"Levi!" I hear a door open and a worried mothers yell. Kuchel tackles Levi with a hug. "I was so worried about you!" She says. "I'm fine." Levi says. "Are you sure?" Kuchel asks, examining every inch of his body. "I'm fine." Levi repeats.

"If you say so." Kuchel sighs with a sweat. "Where were you two?" Kenny asks, coming out of nowhere along with Hanji, Mike, and Erwin. "Yeaaaahhhh...where were you two?" Hanji says with a smirk, whilst wiggling her eyebrows...Erwin's eyebrows frown in shame at Hanjis perverted brows. "We just stopped to....ummm...." I couldn't think of what to say so I blanked out. "We were just picking up some milk pudding. But they were all out." Levi says.
"Yeah. We just wanted to get some more milk pudding." I say, scratching the back of my head. "Hmmmm sureeeeee" Hanji smirks. Erwin glares at Hanji and hits her with a rolled up newspaper that I have no idea where he got. "Shhh! Bad Hanji!" Erwin hits her head. "HSSSSSSSSSS!!" Hanji hisses at Erwin like a abnormal demon. "You don't ever talk do you big fella?" Kenny asks Mike. Mike takes a sniff of the air and smiles along with a satisfied nod. "Talk about creepy..." Kenny sneers. "Kenny! Don't be rude." Kuchel snaps. "Tch..." Kenny clicks his tounge. "Anyway! It's Christmas and Levi's Birthday tomorrow! So I was thinking we could-" Kuchel begins to explain. "No." Levi finishes for his mother. "I don't want a party." Levi says. Kuchel sighs at her stubborn son. "Fine! But we are going to celebrate Christmas!" Kuchel says. "And we will sing Happy Birthday to you!" She adds in the last second. "Tch. Fine." Levi gives in. "Hanji, Erwin, and Mike are all welcome to come and some of your other friends if you want!" Kuchel smiles. "Why thank you Ms. Ackerman!" Hanji exclaims. "No! I don't want them here!" Levi snaps automatically.

"Fine. Would you rather have Petra and Sam come over?" Kuchel smirks. "What?! No! Shitty Glasses, Dog Man, and Eyebrows can stay!" He replies with no hesitation at all. "Pardon me for asking Kuchel...but you don't like Petra either? Or is that just Levi?" I ask her. "Nope. I never liked that women. In fact...I never liked any of the girls that Sam has dated." Kuchel says. "And Levi?" I ask. "Levi has never dated anyone. That I know of...." she trails off. "I have never dated anyone. That's a fact." Levi emphasizes on "fact". "But he will soooooonnn!" Hanji shouts from the kitchen. "Shut it Shitty Glasses! Or I'll tell Erwin what you do when he's asleep!" Levi threatens her. "HOW DO YOU KNOW ABOUT THAT?!" Hanji yelps. "I know things." Levi folds his arms. "What do you do when I'm asleep?" Erwin asks, his eyebrows tremble in fear of the abnormal girlfriend that he shares his life with. "I do nothing Handsome! Don't listen to the shorty! Dwarves always lie!" Hanji yells. "You stupid 4 eyes! I'm not a dwarf!"
"Fine. Your a hobbit!" She yells. Levi runs after her and they are chasing each other around the apartment.
"Munhckin?" She asks. Levi throws a punch but she dodges it.
"Elf?"
Another punch.
"Midget?"
A kick this time.
"Short stack?"
*punch*
"Small fry?"
*kick*
"Pipsqueak?"
Levi throws a final punch and hits her in the face.
"Right in the glasses!" Kenny cheers.
"Kenny! Don't encourage violence!" Kuchel scolds her brother.
"Hanji!" Erwin runs to his abnormal. I sigh and walk over to Mike. "Mike. What kind of friends do we have?" I ask him. Mike shrugs and sniffs the air. "How's it smell?" I ask out of curiosity. "Good." Mike says and nods a satisfied nod.

"Hanji! Are you alright!?" Erwin asks. "I'm fine! Do you think Levi could beat me up?!" Hanji says with pride. "Levi could beat ME up." Erwin says. "Yes! But! I have science! Science always wins!" Hanji stands up. "You see! If I perfectly angle Levi's kicks and base them off the circumference of his swing then I could...." Hanji trails off about how she can beat Levi mentally.
"You can't beat me 4 eyes, and that's final." Levi sighs. "I'll beat you one day!" Hanji exclaims. (A/n: it sound like Kakashi and Guy from Naruto) "Hopefully I am not alive to see that day Shitty Glasses..."

The night ended with Hanji, Mike, and Erwin going home and Kuchel and Kenny getting settled in. Levi tried to get Kuchel to sleep on his bed while he took the couch but she wouldn't let him. So Kuchel and Kenny took the couch that was big enough for the both of them.

3rd Person POV (aka: the best POV because it's Author Chans POV)

YN and Levi lay awake at night while Kuchel and Kenny lay asleep soundly on the couch. Levi lay awake thinking of YN, and YN lay awake thinking of Levi. Their mind was in spirals. They were wondering how all of this can happen and all of these feelings can bloom into something more then just "Roomates". After all, they were only supposed to be living together. YN was supposed to move out at first sight of a new place. The same went for Levi. But nope. They didn't budge from the apartment. They had feelings for each other and it was visible to everyone. For Hanji, Erwin, Mike, Kuchel, Kenny, the rest of the friends, and even the people that saw the way they are with each other. It was visible to everyone...everyone except themselves.

1392 words...

I hope you all liked this chapter. If you did please leave a comment and a vote. I love you all so very much and I'll see you all in the next chapter.

Bye bye my Titans❤️