Chapter 13~ Eren's Talk

Your POV

"YN! WAKE UP!" I hear a voice yell. Ugh....its a drunk Petra in her natural habitat.

"Petra! Let her sleep!" I hear Levi yell from his room as he bangs on the wall with his fist. "I just want a friend to talk to...." She whimpers as she rubs her head.

Levi and I wake up and walk into the living room. "Good morning." I groan. "Whatever...." Levi replies. I didn't have the energy to be upset with his reply. Both of us were up all night trying to keep the booze from Petra. Even so, she somehow got the beer. "Where did you get the alcohol?" Levi asks in a irritated manner. "From the fridge..." Petra hiccups with a small giggle. "You were supposed to stay up and make sure she didn't get the beer!" Levi snaps at me. "My shift was over! It was your turn." I reply with a angry tone. "Tch..."

"Hmph..." is all I reply with.

"Hehehhe...are you two....together?..." Petra asks. "Not in a million years." I say as I stand up to get some water. "Tch..."

"Did you know that this freak made out with a tree?" Levi says. "She what?!" I asked. "And she wasn't drunk." Levi says.

"Why would you make out with a tree?" I ask the intoxicated female. "You know that feeling when you see the love of your life? Or someone that you want to spend the rest of your existence with?..." Petra asks.

"Ummm not really...." I say. "....." Levi keeps silent.

"It's like that! Except, I had that feeling with a tree....that tree was calling my name..." Petra says.

"Ooooookkkkaaaayyyy....." I say as I take a sip of water. "The girl had bark in her teeth for a week." Levi says.

"Oh god." I reply to his comment. "Well, I'm not going to be late to school...so see ya." Levi gets up and I notice that he's already dressed and ready. "Oh god...I forgot." I shoot up and rush to my room. I see Levi take a seat on the couch.

"I thought you didn't want to be late." I say.

"People might think that we broke up or something. Then they would start picking on you again." Levi says not making eye contact with me.

"Since when do you care about my well being?" I ask. "If I didn't care what kind of fake boyfriend would I be?" Levi says with a chuckle. I show a small smile and go get ready for school.

Weird.....Levi actually cares

Time Skip-

Levi and I make it to school and we head to his locker. He opens it and a note falls from it. "Whats that?" I ask with curiosity. He quickly puts it away after reading it. "Just another love letter." Levi says with no expression. "How many do you get a day?" I ask as he takes my hand. "Most I got was 28 in a day." He replies. "And what do you do with them?" I ask. "I just throw them away. Half of the girls I don't even know." Levi says. "And the other half?" I say.

"The other half are girls I don't want to know." Levi says.

Levi POV

That note wasn't a love letter. It was a actual letter that was adressed to me personally. It was from the schools 2nd top boy.

Eren Jeager

He asked me to meet me on the roof after 2nd period. The letter adressed that he wanted to seriously talk to me.

About YN.

Your POV

"I'm not going to be able to eat lunch with you. So go eat with Hanji and Erwin and their friends so no one thinks we "broke up"." Levi says. "Um ok. But where are you going?" I ask. "I have to do something." Levi says. "Ok..." I say.

We make it to class and take our seats. Hanji and Erwin are there with 2 other boys. "Hey Hanji, Erwin....and?" I question the two boys.

"Ah! YN! This is two friends that we made! Meet Jean! And Marco!" Hanji says with excitement.

"Hi Jean. I'm YN. Hi Marco. I'm YN." I say to the two boys.

The first one is Jean. He has a pretty structured face with nice eyes. His hair is in the style of a undercut, different from Levis. He has light brown hair on the top and his dark hair under it. Resembles a horse. The second boy is Marco. He has a wonderful smile and dark brown hair. There are freckles all across his face. He's quite adorable.
"So...you two are friends?" I ask.
"Actually-" Marco gets cut off.
"We are lovers." Jean says bluntly. "Good for you two!" I say with a smile. "Hehehhe. Jean...your so blunt about it..." Marco says a little shy. "What? Your my boyfriend and I want everyone to know that this freckled specimen is mine." Jean says with a smirk and kisses Marco on the cheek. Marco blushes and we all just smile at the happy couple.

Levi POV

It was already after lunch and it was time to go speak to Eren. I walk up to the rooftop and notice that theres no one else here.

"Tch, waste of my bloody time." I say and begin to walk down the roofs stairs. "Wait!" I hear a certain boys voice yell.

"Eren Jeager." I say.

"Hello Levi Ackerman, good to see you again." Eren says as he holds out his hand for me to shake.

I gently swipe it away and ask him straigh out.

"Why did you call me here?" I ask bluntly, with a annoyed expression.

"Jeez. Straight to the point." Eren replies. "Yes. Please tell me what you want to talk about." I say. "About her." Eren says. "What about YN do you want to talk about?" I ask. "I want to talk about her safety. I dont think shes safe with you." The brat tells me. "You dont think that brat is safe with me?" I ask. "No. I dont. I think she would be better off living in the dorm or with me-" i cut him off.

"Haha shes not living with you." I say. "And why not?" Eren scoffs. "What do you think her parents will think of her living with a boy?" I ask. "She lives with you!" Eren says. "You see Jeager...thats the good thing about secrets...no one ever knows." I say. "The bad part about secrets is that you cant keep them forever." Eren snaps. "She'll be better off with me." I say.

"And what makes you think that?!" Eren shouts. "She trusts me!" I shout in reply.

"I know her much better than you." Eren says. "Why dont you ask her? See who she wants to live with." I say. "I did ask." Eren replies. "And what did she say?" I ask him. "She said that she was waiting for a girls dorm to open up." Eren says.

"There! She'll leave as soon as possible." I say and begin to walk away.

"There are so many..." Eren says and I stop in my tracks.

"Many what?" I ask.

"There are so many openings in the dorms. They've been opened since the week after you moved in together and she hasnt moved yet." Eren says.

"There are openings?" I ask out of surprise. "Yes. There has been openings and she hasnt taken any." Eren says. "Maybe she just hasnt seen them." I say. "I see her check the office every day beofre you guys walk home together." Eren replies.

"Oh....i see." I say.

"Just leave." Eren says. "Excuse me?" I say. "I SAID TO JUST LEAVE!!" Eren shouts and shoves me to the floor as i hit my head.

To be continued...?

1306 words...

I hope you all liked this chapter. If you did please leave a comment and a vote. I love you all so very much and ill see you all in the next chapter.

Bye bye my Titans❤️