Chapter 38~ Inner Gayyy

Levi POV

I made it home from work and I was exhausted. There was stupid customers that kept on making a mess on the tables that I just waxed and they kept on spilling their drinks. Tch. Filthy people shouldn't exist, they just make my life harder.

As I hung up my jacket on the coat hanger and took off my shoes at the door I noticed that there was a note on the counter. It must explain why YN isn't here right now.

Dear BABE (jk that's cringey)

Hey, I'm going to go hang out with Hanji and Erwin. So if I'm not home when you get home from work I'm with them. I'll see you later. I love you.

Sincerely,
Ugly Door

I slightly grin at the last 3 words of the letter and set the note back down. I sigh and run a finger through my black hair.
"I should take a shower." I tell myself. I make my way to my room and grab some fresh clothes from my dresser. I walk over to the bathroom that is in the small hallway near the front door. I open the bathroom door and walk in, grabbing a towel on the way in.
I quickly turn on the water and strip out of my clothes. One foot at a time, I step in the shower and allow the warm water to hit my achy body. My shoulders were tense and the warm water felt really good on my back. As I wash my hair and rinse out the shampoo and conditioner, I hear a small click come from the outside of the bathroom. The front door had opened.

I quickly rinse off the soap and turn off the water. I then grab the towel and wrap it around my waist, leaving my chest bare. "YN? Is that you?" I shout through the apartment as I peek my head out of the bathroom door. "Hello?" I say, but there's no reply. "Hello?!" I repeat myself. I tighten the towel around my waist and begin to walk out of the bathroom.

I stepped forward, one foot at a time. The floor began to creak at each step that I took. "YN?! Are you home?" I shout.

I took another step and I made my way to the end of the hallway. I took the first step out of the hallway and next thing I know there is a person there that I wouldn't plan to see in a million years. Of all days I decide today to leave the front door unlocked today.

"Hey...Levi...long time no see."

"What the hell do you want Petra Ral?" I say through gritted teeth.

Your POV

I sat in the ramen shop waiting for Eren to show up. It was pretty empty and I, except with about 4 other people, were the only ones in the shop, excluding the employees. As I sat there all I heard was the indistinctable conversations that floated through the shop. I had ordered a bowl of ramen and that meant that I was now waiting for 2 things. My food and Eren Jeager. I checked the time, he was running a few minutes late but that was completely normal.
I heard footsteps come closer and I looked up to wind a waiter with my bowl of steaming hot ramen. He set it down and told me to enjoy my meal.

Suddenly, I heard the bell that hung above the front door of the shop ring. My head shot up and I saw Eren Jeager. His teal green eyes met mine and he smiled at me. I smiled back. He unwrapped his scarf from his neck and put it in his bag, then he took of his coat. He walked over to me and sat down at the table.

"Hey." He smiled again.
"Hi." I replied to him. He fixed his brown hair that was currently messy from the high winds that were blowing outside. "So...you wanted to talk to me?" He asked.
"Uh yeah. I wanted to talk to you." I repeated him.
"Before you say anything YN. I need to apologize." Eren straightened his back out and a more serious expression overtook his face. He looked me straight in the eye.
"I'm sorry about what I said about Levi. And what I said about you're guys' relationship. It was rude and uncalled for. I shouldn't have said anything about his past and I shouldn't have tried to make him sound like a bad guy. He's a good guy and I know he takes care of you. So I'm sorry." He finishes.
I was shocked. Shocked that he was man enough to apologize to me. I wasn't expecting him to ever bring up our falling out ever again.
"I accept you're apology..."
"Thank you." He sighed in relief.
"But!" I said.
His head shot up and he stared at me.
"You need to apologize to someone else too." I smirked. Eren got the idea and he looked scared. "No! He will kill me!" Eren exclaimed. "Levi is not going to kill you." I reassured him but he didn't listen to me. "If you don't apologize to him personally then I will take back me accepting you're apology." I crossed my arms.
"Ugh!!!" He groaned.
"Fine!" He threw his arms in the air and sighed in defeat.