Chapter 8~ Rich People and Commoners!

Ah Chapter 8....so symmetrical

YOUR POV

Its the next day. We are at school. In just a short matter of time the whole school found out about the little incident. So now, Levi is my "boyfriend" 
I'm getting glares from girls, smirks from boys, and whispers from the teachers?!
Yes! The teachers.

"Oi brat! Hold my hand." Levi says. "Excuse me Mr. Baggins?" I say. "What the heck did you just call me?" He snaps. "Your short. So therefore you are a hobbit." I say. "Tch." Is all I get from him.

"Anyway! Why do you want to hold my hand?" I ask. "Well we need to be a believable couple. Dont we?" Levi asks. "I suppose so." I reply. "No matter how much I hate you or this entire situation, we need to be believable." Levi says. "Ok I get it...you hate me." I snap. "Look...i dont hate you." He says. "You dont hate me?" I ask.

"Well I dont like you. But I dont dislike you." Levi says in a monotone voice.
"Well that's a compliment coming from you." I say with a smile. He replies by shrugging his shoulders. He roughly takes my hand and we walk to our homeroom. I see Eren looking through his locker.

He sees me and waves his hand, saying hi. Eren notices where my left hand is and he looks shocked, hurt, and confused. All of a sudden the intercom announces that we will have the day off because of some stupid excuse. Levi and I decide to go eat lunch outside together so that it seems that we are dating.

We go and sit down when this group of students walks over to us.

"AND YOU WILL SEE HERE THAT YOUNG LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL AND DOES EXIST!" This blonde boy gestures to us. I notice that there are 3 girls, and 5 other boys.

"Excuse me?" Levi says.

"I WAS JUST SHARING WITH MY FRIENDS HOW BEAUTIFUL YOUNG LOVE IS!" The blonde exclaims.

"We aren't in love." Levi says.

"The rumors around school seem to say otherwise." The blonde says.

"What's your name blondie?" Levi asks.

"My name is Tamaki Suoh!" Tamaki says.

"What about the rest of you?" I butt in.

"I'm Hikaru!"
"And I'm Karou!" Two boys who are twins say.

"I'm Honey! And this is Mori! And this is Usa Chan!" This boy who is shorter than Levi exclaims with a big smile. He gestures to a tall boy with black hair and his stuffed bunny.

"I'm Kyoya Ootori." A boy with black hair and glasses says.

"I'm Haruhi! Nice to meet you." A girl? Boy? Says with a smile.

"I'm Andrea...and I miss My Chemical Romance." She waves.

"Hikaru...I have the same name as that stupid twin over there!" She gestures to Hikaru.

"I'm Arwen and i cry myself to sleep every night because The Beatles will never have a live show again and I also want MCR back together again!!" She says and sheds a single tear.

"Nice to meet you?" I say.

"Nice to meet you." They all say.

"Haruhi! WOULD YOU LIKE TO GIVE US THE POWER OF YOUNG LOVE!?" Tanaka exclaims.

"Eat dirt Senpai." Haruhi says.

"NO! YOU CANT EAT DIRT! DIRT IS MESSY! DIRT IS FILTHY! DIRT IS DIRTY!!!!" Levi unexpectedly yells.

"I wasn't going eat DIRT." Tamaki says.

"Sorry. He sort of has OCD. And by OCD, I mean Obsessvive Cleaning Disorder." I explain.

"ANYWAY! TO SUM IT ALL UP WE ARE THE HOST CLUB!" Tamaki says.

"Excluding the 3 of us." Andrea says and gestures to Arwen and Hikaru.

All of a sudden Arwen and Andrea flop to the floor and begin to cry.

"Are they ok?" I ask.

"They will be fine. They are just depressed because both of their favorite bands are broken up." Kyoya explains.

"I see...." I say.

"They should be ok in a few hours or so."

"MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE!" Andrea yells.

"THE BEATLES!" Arwen yells.

"ILL NEVER MARRY GERARD!"

"ILL NEVER MARRY GEORGE!"

"UGHHHHHHHHH!!!!" They both groan and moan.

"Snap out of it YOU two!" Tamaki says.

"SHUT UP YOU OBNOXIOUS CONCEITED PIECE OF TRASH!" Arwen and Andrea yell.

Tamaki goes into the corner of darkness and crys to himself.

"Tamaki? What are you doing?" Kyoya asks.

"I'm building a hamster home..." Tamaki says while shredding pieces of paper and latering them on top of each other.

"OI! YOU OBNOXIOUS BRAT! YOUR MAKING A MEEEEESSSSS!!!" Levi grabs a broom out of nowhere and starts wacking Tamaki.

Tamaki screams like a little girl.

"BOSS! WE'LL SAVE YOU!" The twins yell and run over to Levi. They pick up the small man while he is still waving the broom around.

"I don't think you want to mess with Levi...he's stronger than he looks!" I exclaim.

Levi gets out of the twins grasp and walks back over to me.

"Can we please go home?" He asks.

"AH HA! SO YOU ARE LOVERS!" Tamaki shouts.

"WE ARE NOT LOVERS!" We yell.

"Whatever you say." Tamaki says.

"We should get going." Levi says.

"Would you all like to come?" I ask the Host Club and their friends.

"A COMMONERS HOUSE?!" Tamaki and the twins yell in happiness.

"They have them over here?!" Tamaki asks Kyoya.

"Yes. Commoner households are located everywhere across the earth. They are not just by Ouran." Kyoya answers.

"Damn these rich people..." Haruhi says.

915 words...

I hope you all liked this chapter. If you did. Please leave a comment and a vote. I love you all so much and ill see you all in the next chapter.

Bye bye my Titans❤️️