Chapter 19~ Under Pressure

Levi POV

"Please! Come sit with us!" My mother urges shitty glasses, eyebrows, and nose guy to come and sit with us. Tch. "Mom. I don't think we will have enough room on the table for 3 more people." I say. "Nonsense! I'll just bring up some more chairs like this!" She brings up 3 chairs to our table. "Mom. I think they are busy." I keep on trying. "Levi! Don't be rude!" My mother snaps.

"Tch."

"Oh Ms. Ackerman! It's okay! We wouldn't want to be a bother." Hanji dramatically says. "Oh hush! No one is a bother."
"You know I like this AckerMom!" Hanji smiles. "AckerMom?" I ask. "Yes. She's your mom. Therefore she is a ackermom!" Hanji shouts in excitement. "Your. A. Idiot." I say as I pinch the bridge of my nose. "Stop being rude!" My mom flicks my forehead. "Ouch!" I say.
"So. How do you feel about Levi and YN living together?" Mike speaks up, probably trying to make it awkward.
"Well. I honestly do not have a problem with it. They seem fairly close so I don't think it's that a big a deal." My mom explains.

"But! Remember! Levi. YN. If you both plan on doing anything in a boyfriend girlfriend sort of way! Make sure to be careful. I know you both wouldn't want to become parents at such a young a-"

"MOM." I cut her off. "Trust me Kuchel! Nothing like that is going to happen!" YN waves her hands around. "At least not any time soon!" Hanji yells in excitement.
"Um no! None of that is going to happen!" I snap. "Whatever you say Levi." Hanji smirks and Erwin chuckles. "What the heck are you laughing at Eyebrows?! You have to do "it" with the abnormal that you call a girlfriend!" I shout.

"Levi! Don't be rude!" YN snaps. "I'm not being rude! I'm stating facts!" I say. "Well stop stating facts then!" She snaps. "Tch...you stupid ugly door. Why do you have to be nice?" I ask.
"To balance out your rudeness." She smirks.

"Whatever. I have to go to the bathroom and please don't interrogate YN while I'm gone." I say as I walk to the bathroom in the back of the store. My feet make noise as I walk along the restraunt floor. I open the door and walk into the bathroom. The light automatically turns on and the restroom brightens up, revealing the sinks and stalls. I walk over to the sink and splash my face with water. I let out a sigh and put my hands in my pockets. My hand then feels something in my right pocket. My head looks down and my eyes widen a little as I pull out the item. It's a picture. Of YN. The one that she didn't want me to see. I stare at it for what seems like forever.

"Your in love Levi." I hear a way to familiar voice behind me. "When did you come in here Kenny?" I ask as I turn around. The tall man pulls out a cigarette from his long trench coat and lifts up his foot. He then pulls out a match and strikes it against the heel of his boot. The match ignites as the flame lets off a faint glow in the bathroom. My cigarette box then peeks out of from my jackets pocket.

"You smoke?" He asks with a laugh. "Yeah. What's it to you?" I ask with faint laugh. "Nothing much kid. Your mom would kill you if she knew though. She's been trying to get me to quit for 20 years." Kenny explains.
"Have you tried to quit?" I ask. "Nope. I see no point. I'm getting old Levi. When I go Ima go. At least I'll go happy." He says as he breathes in a huff of the strong nicotine. I then pull out a cigarette and pull out my lighter. "Let me see that." He says as he gestures to my lighter. I Light my cigarette and toss it over to Kenny. He examines the metal object. "Hehehe." He chuckles.

"What's so amusing to you?" I ask. "What you have engraved on it." Kenny says.
He then tosses it back to me. I catch it with one hand and look at the words that Kenny was examining.

Kuchel

"Why your moms name?" He asks.
"Because I sure as hell ain't getting your name." I say.
"True. I wouldn't get my name on it either." Kenny breathes out the smoke as I breathe in some of the cigarette.

"Look Levi. Ima get straight to the point here. You obviously like this girl-"

"I do not." I cut him off.

"Yeah. Ok ok. I get it. Stop denying it. It's just gonna make your love for her stronger. Anyway, what the hell is stopping you?" Kenny snaps.

"Nothing is stopping me from doing anything."

"Hmph. Come on Levi! Your a freaking Ackerman! There's some pride in that name! Ackerman men aren't afraid of asking a girl out."

"I'm not afraid Kenny. I'm definitely not afraid of asking her out." I say. "If your not afraid what's stopping you?"
"Nothing. I'm fine. For the love of Wall Maria just drop the subject!" I snap. "I'm not going to drop the subject when you won't even admit that you like her Levi!" Kenny shouts.

"DROP THE DAMN SUBJECT. THERES NOTHING TO FREAKING TALK ABOUT KENNY!" I yell. "If you don't like her then why the hell are you getting so pissed at me? Why do you keep that picture in your pocket of her? Why haven't you moved out of the apartment yet? I know you make a decent amount of money. You make enough to buy your own place." Kenny says. I glare at him.

"She's making a impact on you Levi and you know it. She's making your heart grow and you know that too."

"Just shut up." I say as I walk out of the bathroom.

"Tch." I hear Kenny click his tounge before I leave the bathroom.

Stupid jerk. What does he think of me. I'm not scared to ask her out. I'll show him.

I hear Kenny walk out right after me.
His leather boots hitting the floor.
We both walk to the table.
"It's about time you boys come out." My mom snaps. "Hey sorry. We were having a little discussion." Kenny answers. "About?" My mom asks. "School." He answers right away.

"School?" She asks, a little unsure. "Yep. About school." Kenny smiles. I glare at Kenny and he just smirks. I can tell he's mocking me on the inside. "Tch." I say. "Well. We already payed the bill. So I don't know what you all want to do." My mom says.

Ugh. That's it. He's just mocking me on the inside. I can see it in Kennys eyes.

"Oi! YN!" I say. "Hm?" She turns her head to me and away from Hanji, who she was talking to.

I freeze for a second.

"Levi? What is it?" She asks.

"I need to tell you something."

"And that something is?....."

I glare at Kenny before I let the words flow from my mouth.

"Your going on a date with me."

1210 words...

I hope you all liked this chapter. If you did please leave a comment and a vote. I love you all so very much and I'll see you all in the next chapter.

Bye bye my Titans