Chapter 10~ Levi's "Act"

Your POV

"Good morning." I say to Levi as I walk out of my room in my uniform.

"Good morning." He says right when im about to open the front door.

"Wait." He stops me from leaving 

"What is it?" I ask, a little nervous from the even that occured just yesterday.

"We should walk together. You know, for the whole couple thing." He says. "Um o-ok..." I answer him as he picks up his bag and opens the door for me.

"Thank you." I say as I walk out of the apartment, Levi right behind me.

We make it to the main street and Levi reaches out his hand to me. I hesitantly accept it and we begin to walk. Its cold and me being the luckiest girl in all of Japan, I forgot my scarf. Levi takes notice of my shivering and wraps his scarf around me.

"Levi...no. I dont want it." I say, trying to force the scarf back onto him.

"YN. I swear....keep the damn scarf." Levi says.

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes!!" Levi says. During all of these yes and no's we are throwing the scarf onto each other, which make us look pretty stupid.

At least thats what I would think.

At this point we were chasing each other around the streets of Japan, throwing a scarf around each other that wasn't even that warm.

"TAKE THE SCARF!!!" Levi yells. "I SAID I DONT WANT IT YOU LITTLE DWARF!!!" I snap at him.

All of the students that were in front of the school were giving us looks. Bad looks, confused looks, and "Awwww how cute" looks. Levi and I didn't notice until we actually got to school. Eventually, Levi gave in.

"Tch fine, brat. Ill keep the scarf." Levi says.

"Good." I say and we reconnect our hands with one another.

We make it to homeroom, our first period and take our seats. Levi sits
1 seat behind me, behind Hanji. Erwin sits exactly to the right of me.

Levi POV

YN takes her seat and I go take mine. We walked into the classroom holding hands because of the whole couple thing that I started. Why did I have to go on and do that? Why couldn't I just be heartless like I usually am? The old me would've left YN there with those 3 girls. But no, I just had to go rescue her!

"Yo Levi? Are you alright?" One of the boys asks me.

"Yeah. Im fine." I reply.

"So...i heard that your dating YN LN. How's that going for you?" He asks me.

"Its going great." I say to him.

"Too bad. I sort of wanted that chick all to myself."

"Dont talk about her like that!" I snap.

The class has their eyes glued on us, including YN.

"What? I would've loved to have her after you? If thats ok man?" He says with a perverted smirk.

"Tch. Dont talk about her like she's a object that you can just toy around with. Because she's not!" I snap once more, not realizing that my voice is getting higher and higher.

"Jeez Levi, why so you care so much about what happens to that stupid brat!"

"She may be a stupid brat...but she's my stupid brat." I say and punch him straight in the face.

"LEVI!" I hear YN yell.

"Thats it. I just wanted to get one punch in." I say and begin to walk away until I feel a lot of impact and pressure on the back of my head. I fall forward, face first onto the cold classroom floor.

"LEVI!!" I hear YN again.

I cough up some blood before I get up to face that boy who hit me. I stand up and turn around.

There the boy is with his baseball bat. A bloody baseball bat for that matter.

Im fuming with anger.

I clench my fists.

"Levi. Dont fight. You dont need to fight." YN tells me.

"Your wrong. I believe the best discipline is pain...and what he needs isn't a good talking to...what he needs is to be taught a lesson." I say firmly. I kick him in the face which causes him to fall to the ground. He begins to cough. Luckily, our teacher is late.

I punch him. Right and left. One after another...and I enjoy it. He shouldn't have fought back, he shouldn't have spoken to me....

And he shouldn't have talked about YN like that.

I finally get tired of beating the living hell out of him and walk out of the classroom, leaving everyone shocked or afraid.

"Levi! Wait!" YN runs after me down the hall.

"What is it, brat?" I ask.

"I think you went to far...i mean I get that we need to be a believable couple and everything-"

Wait what? She thinks that I was acting. She thinks that this was all a act. Was it? Of course it was. Right? I just wanted us to be believable.

"Yeah...I needed people to believe us." I say.

"I think you broke his nose." She says a little nervous.

"I know. I meant too. Tch, stupid brat." I mutter.

"Who you calling stupid?! Im not the one who just almost killed someone on school grounds! Levi you can be suspended or expelled!"

"Like I really care...." I say.

"Well you should!" She says.

Shockingly YN and I laugh. I can't believe im laughing. I then feel blood drip from my nose. (A/N: NO ITS NOT BECAUSE READER CHAN IS SO FINE)

"You have blood on your lip." YN says as she gets a napkin from her pocket and wipes the blood off of my nose. "Thanks brat." I tell her. "Dont mention it fun size..." She replies. "Excuse me? Im taller than you as a matter of fact." I tell her.

"Oh shut up...whats the difference." She says, running a hand through her hair. "Actually, Its a slight 2in difference." I say, being sarcastically smart. "SHUT UP!!" She shouts at me.

"OH MY WALL SINA! WILL YOU TWO KISS ALREADY?!" I hear Hanji, who is accompanied by Erwin.

"SHUT IT 4 EYES!" I yell.

"Im just saying short stuff." Hanji says. "Dont call me short!" I snap. "HAHAHHAHAA!!!" She laughs like a maniac. I look at my fists, they are bruised and blisters are now forming.

"Lets go get you cleaned up." YN says, dragging me down the hall.

1084 words...

I hope you all liked this chapter. If you did. Please leave a comment and a vote. I love you all so much and ill see you all in the next chapter.

Bye bye my Titans❤️️