Chapter 40~ The Host Club Returns and is Here to Help!

----

Your POV

"YN? Where are we going?" Eren asked me as I dragged him down the hallway.
"Like I told that asshole! We are going away from him!" I practically yelled.
I saw Erens eyes widen.
"CHILD! WATCH YOUR PROFANITY!" Eren scolded me. I rolled my eyes and kept on dragging him down the hallway.

"YN! Wait!" I heard a voice yell.
"Leave me alone!" I yelled harshly. It was Levi. Why couldn't he just leave me alone?
I stopped in my tracks and turned around to face him.
"Go away." I said sternly.
Levi's eyes shifted to Eren.
"Get out of here. Leave us to talk."
"No! He's staying." I cut in.
I looked at Eren. He looked confused. He didn't know who he was supposed to listen to.
"Jeager. Leave." Levi said, making his voice go even deeper. Eren swallowed and bolted down the hallway.
"I'm sorry YN!" I heard him yell. I scoffed and rolled my eyes.

I avoided all eye contact with Levi. But I knew he was staring at me hard.

There was a brief moment of bitter silence.

"Well are you going to say something?!" I snapped at him. He didn't flinch.

"I didn't cheat on you." He barely whispered to me. "Neither did I." I stated, still avoiding eye contact with him.
"I believe you now." He told me.
"Well I don't believe you." I snapped and crossed my arms over my chest.
He ran a hand through his hair and sighed. "Petra came by to visit. She was flirting with me and trying to come onto me but I pushed her off. She left her jacket on the couch and I forgot to give it back to her. We didn't do anything that you are thinking of. I would never hurt you YN." Levi said in the most sincere voice I have ever heard. I still didn't look at him. I didn't speak.

"Why would I cheat on you?" He asked me out of nowhere. "I have absolutely no reason to cheat on you YN."
My eyes were glued to the floor.

"Because she's prettier. She's smarter." I whispered.

Levi sighed.

"Wrong and wrong." He stated.
"She is though." I said a little louder.

"No she isn't." He slightly chuckled. "Are you kidding me? You're the most...beautiful, gorgeous, prettiest girl in the world. Petra is literally nothing compared to you." (A/n: sorry about the OOC Levi. But idgaf because it's cute)

I slightly blushed over the words coming out of his mouth.
"I have absolutely no reason to cheat on you." He grabbed my hand and I tensed up. "She left her jacket at the apartment. Nothing happened between us. I didn't do anything with her YN. I can promise you that." Levi said as he rubbed my hand with his. I felt a tear roll down my cheek and I quickly wiped it away so he wouldn't notice. "Why are you crying?" He cupped my face with his hands and forced me to look up at him. "I-I'm not crying..." I said quietly. "Whatever you say." He chuckled at me.

"I'm sorry...that I didn't tell you where I was. I'm sorry that I didn't believe you." I cried.

"I'm sorry that I didn't believe you." He told me.
"I forgive you." I told him.
"And I forgive you." Levi whispered in my ear, which made shivers run down my spine.

Then he kissed me suddenly. It was short and meaningful. As he pulled away he whispered something into my ear.

"I love you and only you. You are the only person I will ever love." My heart began to swell with happiness. My heart was overwhelmed with emotions and It was hard to contain myself. "Now tell me what you were talking about with Jeager." Levi got serious. "Oh that? Pfft! It's nothing! Really! You don't need to worry about it." I played it off. He gave me the "are you kidding me" face and asked again. "What were you talking about with Jeager?" Levi said in a stern voice.