Chapter 35~ Stalkers?

Song of the Day-
The Light Behind Your Eyes by My Chemical Romance

Your POV

I woke up to someone calling my name and shaking my shoulders. I felt sweat drip down my face as my eyes opened to reveal Levi. I gasped for air and I began to breath heavily. I glanced over at the clock and it read 3:46.

"YN! Are you okay?" He asks me, concern swallowing his voice. "Yeah...I'm okay." I swallowed hard. "I think it was just a nightmare..." I told him.

"About what?" He asked me. "Um...I don't remember...I think it was about someone...w-watching me?" I said with zero confidence in my voice. "YN." He sat down near my feet on the bed. I looked up at him and his eyes met mine. "Yes?"

"No one is watching you. You are safe with me." He grabbed me by my shoulders and looked me straight in the eyes. "No one is watching you. Understand me?"

I nodded my head.

He sat up and began to walk to the door. "Levi." I stopped him.

He turned towards me and looked at me with questioning eyes. "What's wrong ugly door?" He asked me. "C-can you s-stay with me?" I asked, a little nervously and shut my eyes closed to avoid embarrassment. I opened my eyes when I felt the right side of my bed sink down. "Huh?"

I looked to the right of me to see Levi getting under the black comforter. I was shocked. He actually laid down with me. He rested his head on my pillow and I laid down. I snuggled my head into the back of his neck. He then turned over and turned me over as well. He snuggled his head into the crook of my neck and wrapped his arms around my waist. For once I didn't blush. He scooted closer to me and we were as close as could be. We both sighed and fell into a deep sleep.

{*} {*} {*}

Levi POV

I woke up and decided to go make YN some breakfast. I didn't make a full meal but just the stuff that I know she likes. So I made bacon, eggs, toast, and hashbrowns. I wasn't a chef but I could cook the simple things. I heard the door to YN's room open and I looked over to her. She smiled when she noticed that I made food. "Thanks." She said and walked over to me. "Don't mention it brat." I told her. She straightened herself out and kissed my lips. As she began to walk to go get some food I grabbed her by her waist and pulled her into my arms. "Levi what're you do-"

I cut her off by kissing her. She kissed me back. It was a bit more of a heated kiss then a small good morning kiss. But I honestly didn't mind. And I don't think she did either. She wrapped her arms around my neck and tangled her fingers in my hair. I let my hands rest on her waist and they didn't go any lower. (Because I'm a gentleman)

The front door opened suddenly and in ran Hanji, Mike, and Erwin.

YN pulled away from me and I got a bit frustrated. "Tch."

"Why must you all come in when we are in the middle of something?!" I yelled at them. "I'm starting to think that it is not just a coincidence." I snapped.

"Knowing Hanji it might not be." YN said with a irritated tone.

"Oh jeez! We just came to see how life is at the Ackerman household!" Hanji beamed. "It's the Ackerman and LN household." YN cut in.

"We aren't married." YN said.

"Yet..." I coughed and YN glared at me.

Hanji just laughed and Erwin semi fangirled while Mike sniffed the air.

"What do you smell Mike?" Hanji patted Mikes back. "Love is in the air. I smell it." He says proudly.

"Tch freaks." I said.