Chapter 34~ Fun Nights

A/n: sorry I haven't updated. I've been sick and having some family stuff going on.

Song of the Day- Jesus of Suburbia by Green Day

Your POV
Current Month- Late August (they are currently out of school for the time being)
Year- Same Year as before

A few months had passed and not a lot had happened between Levi and I. We still lived together and Kuchel and Kenny had returned to their home. They said they would come visit us in July though. Levi and I had still shown each other signs of affection. Actually, no. I under exaggerated that. He was actually very affectionate towards me. He would come up behind me and hug me which I was honestly shocked about and he would kiss me every time he went to work or he left somewhere. It stared to feel really unreal and unusual. Don't get me wrong though. He was still his cold and jerk self 99% of the time. But when he showed those signs of affection it honestly meant a lot.

"Oi brat!" My thoughts were interrupted by the person I was just thinking about. My head shot up at the sudden noise. "Yes?" I asked him. "Are you okay? You're dazing off again." He told me as he looked up from his phone. "I-I'm fine." I reassured him and he nodded. He was sitting on the couch and I walked over to sit by him from the kitchen. He saw me walking over and he scooted over to make some room for me. I laid down and rested my head on his lap. I let out a big sigh.

"What's wrong?" He asked me as he put his phone down. "Nothing..." I said.

"Really? Are you sure? Because you letting out a big sighs and dozing off usually means that something is wrong..." he told me. I avoided eye contact with him. I myself didn't even know what was wrong. I was comfortable with Levi. And I knew that he was comfortable with me. But I couldn't answer his question. Not because I didn't want to though, I literally couldn't answer him.

"I honestly don't know..." I told him. "I just feel awkward and weird."

"You don't feel awkward or uncomfortable with me do you?" His eyes became a little concerned. "No. I'm absolutely comfortable with you." I grabbed his hand. "Then what is making you so tense?" He asked me. "I literally don't know!" I replied to him.

I felt as if I was being watched. By something or someone. I wasn't entirely sure why I was feeling this way though.

"I just feel as if I'm being watched or something..." I somewhat whispered to Levi. "Watched?" He asked me and I nodded my head. He looked around the apartment. "Well I don't think that you are being watched. So I don't know what to say..." he ran his hand through his black hair. I sighed in a worried tone. "Oi. Ugly Door..." he said and I looked over to him. "Hm?"

"You're okay...you are fine." He put a hand on my shoulder. I didn't reply to
him and shrugged instead. He took this as a sign of distress (it really was). He scooted closer to me and wrapped his arm around my shoulder. I let my head fall and it rested on his shoulder. He had on that same cold expression but his intentions were warm. I could tell that he wasn't really in a very affectionate mood at first but I suppose he put his mood aside when he noticed my distress. My face was now facing down on his shoulder. "Thank you." I said into his shoulder, but it was fairly hard to decipher what I had said. I don't think he understood but he went along with it. Levi began to rock me back and forth. I was feeling better already, but that feeling was still there, in the very back of my head.

??? POV

I despised the sight of seeing them together. Whether it be at school, walking home, or even just roaming the streets of Japan. I wanted him dead. I wanted her all to myself. Only her. Not him.