Chapter 5~ Broken Frames and Petra?

Your POV

In the morning...

I woke up to the sound of a million alarm clocks going off. Yes...they were Levis. They were his alarm clocks for his job. I didn't want him to be late so I got up from my bed and knocked on his door

"Levi..." I knock.

No answer.

"Levi!"

No answer.

"LEVI! I'M COMING IN!" I crack open the door to see no one there.

"Levi?"

I turn off all of his alarm clocks and find out that no one is in the room. The clocks went off and no one was in the room. I get mad and kick his small trash can next to his desk. Unfortunately, this backfires on me and the trash can shakes the desk and a black and white picture frame falls off and shatters on the hardwood floor.
When this happened all the trash spilled and made a huge mess on the floor. Leaving the room filthy.

"Oh no..." I whisper to myself.

I look down to see a well sized picture of what looks like a young Levi, a very pretty women, another little boy, and man with a fedora.

I turn the picture around and on it written is...

"Kuchel, Uncle Kenny, Levi, and Sam"

"This must be Levis family....and I broke the frame..."

This is not good.
Not good at all.
Nope
I'm dead.

I broke the rule of going into his room and I touched his stuff. I'm so dead. Maybe I can try to fix the frame? No...that wouldn't work. Its already shattered.
I can try to find a new frame?
Ill go to all the stores before Levi gets home and I will replace the frame before he can see a thing! Yes! That's the plan!

I get dressed and head out of the apartment.

I first go to a thrift store.

No frame.

A arts and crafts store.

No frame.

A market.

No frame.

A flea market.

No frame.

Goodwill.

No frame.

"OH MY GOD. HOW HARD IS IT TO FIND A BLACK AND WHITE FRAME!" I yell which causes everyone around me to stare.

"WHAT ARE YOU ALL LOOKING AT?!" I yell and everyone keeps on walking.

I sit on a bench and sigh. I check the time. Its 4:28....Levi gets off of work at 4:30.
I'm dead.
No frame.
And dead me

This is just great.

I make it back home and I sit on the couch, anxiously waiting for Levi to get home from work. Finally he does.

"Welcome home." I say.

"Thanks." He says and walks into his room. I hold my breath as I he walks into his room.

"YN?" He questions.

"Y-yes?" I stutter.

"Why is my room a mess?" He asks annoyed.

"Look...IM REALLY SORRY ABOUT YOUR PICTURE FRAME!!!" I blurt out.

"My what?" He asks.

"Your picture frame."

"I'm not upset because of my stupid picture frame. I'm furious that my room is a mess! Its filthy!"

"The mess?" I question thankfully.

"YES! GET TO CLEANING THIS! WHEN I LEFT IT WAS CLEAN AND PRECISE! NOW ITS A GARBAGE!"

Well at least he's not mad about the picture frame. I never knew Levi was a clean freak...

STUPID GIRL ^^^^^

The Next Morning

I wake up once more to the sound of alarm clocks.

"LEVI! I SWEAR TO FRECKLED JESUS!" I rush up and instantly speed into his room.

I turn off the alarm clocks that read 7:45.

"Oh no...Levi starts work at 7:50. I have to wake him up." I whisper.

I kneel down beside Levi and shake his bed.

"Levi get up. Your going to be late."

I shake him again. He doesn't move 

"LEVI!"

He finally flutters his eyes open. Except, it still looks like he's half asleep.

"P-Petra......" He whispers.

"Petra?" I question before he grabs my head and kisses me....

653 words....

Cliffhanger....