Chapter #31 ~ Do You Promise...?

Start from the beginning

And a (H/C) hair girl, was gonna leave, but she stops, and saw a girl that looking for something. And she came to her. "Hey, Ms. Are you looking for this?" The (H/C) hair girl, asked. Miyu turned around and it's her cat plushy chain.

"It is, thank  you!" Miyu thanked her. But the (H/C) hair girl, didn't say any word, and she start walking. "Wait!" Miyu stopped her, and the (H/C) hair girl turned around. "What's you name?" Miyu asked. "(Y/N)... (Y/N) (L/N)." (Y/N) greeted herself. "(Y/N)... Thanks." Miyu thanked her once again. "No prob." (Y/N) walk away, and wave at her.

*********

"And I begin, to have friends, gain popularity, and i changed myself, into a, happy, cheerful, joyful, person. And my life is happy... That i never felt before."

~End Of The Flashback~

"And that's everything happened to me." Miyu tells her about her life. "........" (Y/N) is speechless. "And then, when Haruka came to my life again. My life wen't back to a dark place again." Miyu added.

"Your just like me." (Y/N) said. "Uhhh..." Miyu look at (Y/N). "I was like that, when i was a kid. But in a different story." (Y/N) said. "R-Really...? You're ain't joking right?" Miyu asked. And (Y/N) shook her head meaning it's 'No'. 

"I didn't even, knew that... ...What 'bout, Kurusu~san?" Miyu asked. "Well... Uhhh... I guess, it's the same thing. *Chuckles*" (Y/N) don't wan't to say that, he have a criminal record. "Well... What am i, gonna do know?" Miyu asked. "Don't worry, i know, what to do." (Y/N) said. "Huh...?" Miyu was curious. And (Y/N) stood up.

"Just stay right here... Akira can you come with me?" (Y/N) asked. And Akira nodded. "What are you gonna do?" Miyu asked. "Just wait here." (Y/N) and Akira, leaved the room.

~At Shibuya Passageway~

And Everyone was in the Shibuya. "And that's are target." (Y/N) said. "Bullying, you're friend... She needs a change of heart!" Morgana said. "Alright you go, Miss. Finder Shadow." Ryuji said. (A/N: I can't think of any nicknames XD)

And Anne is a bit jealous... (A/N: I SHIP RYUJI AND ANNE! OK!!??) 

"Miss. Finder Shadow...? Welp. I kinda liked it..." (Y/N) said. (A/N: If you liked the nickname if that's OK with you guys XD) "OK... That's enough, now. Can we just go?" Anne is jelly. "Are target is Haruka Yui..." Yusuke said. "Alright INTO MEMENTOS!" Morgana said.

~At Mementos~

After a long search for Haruka's Shadow, You all fond it. "That's Haruka's Shadow..." Mona said. "Alright. What should we do, Joker?" (C/N) asked. "Let's so this!" Joker said. "OK!" Everyone said.

Everyone run towards Haruka's Shadow. "Huh...? Who are you, brats? If you looking for a fight. Then, let's discuss this with our fist!" Haruka's Shadow said. "Alright, let's do this." (C/N) said. And Haruka's Shadow turn into a Phoenix Persona.

~After The Battle~

You all won the battle, even though it's though. But good thing Joker finish the attacked. "I... I... I lost... This... This impossible..." Haruka's Shadow knelt down. "Well, you should accept that you lose." (C/N) said. "This... Can't be... Am I... A... Looser-Weaker-Girl... Again...?" Haruka's Shadow asked herself. "Huh...?" (C/N) was confuse. "My older sister always say's to me that; Looser-Weaker-Girl... Then i proof to my older sister said that... I'm not a looser-girl... So that i decide to... Bully Miyu... But my older sister still didn't care, but... She stop calling me, the annoying nickname..." Haruka Shadow said.