Chapter #31 ~ Do You Promise...?

Start from the beginning

Miyu's life is; Nothing, Lie, Useless, Empty, Emotionless, and, Nobody. "What am i gonna do know?" Miyu said, while looking at the sky. With her eyes, are very emotionless. "I can't do this, anymore... I wan't to... Die." Miyu jumps on the school rooftop.

**********

Miyu slowly opened her eyes. And her mouth is cover by a... (A/N: I don't know, what is the thing that you put on... I'M JUST GONNA SHOW TO YOU THE PICTURE!)

(A/N: SPOILER ALERT(IF YOU GUYS HAVEN'T WATCHED PERSONA 4: THE ANIMATION): And this is the part that Nanako is ALMOST gonna die

(A/N: SPOILER ALERT(IF YOU GUYS HAVEN'T WATCHED PERSONA 4: THE ANIMATION): And this is the part that Nanako is ALMOST gonna die. If you know Persona 4. That legit made me cry)

And Miyu look around, and she is in the hospital. And the doctor came in, and the doctor said to her that, "You will be OK. In 5 weeks. Just take a rest here, i'll be right back." The doctor leave. "Why... Why... Am I still here...? I just wan't to... Die" Miyu thought.

~5 Weeks Later~

Miyu was out in the hospital. And she was in Nasajimi high. And a pink hair girl. Came to her, and said. "Are you OK, now...? Ms. Asagawa?" The pink girl, asked. "Yeah..." Miyu nodded. "I'm happy to here that." The pink girl, smiles. "Is she smiling...? Nobody ever do that to me..." Miyu thought. "My named is, Yuki Miyasaki. I'm the Vice President in student council. Nice to meet you." Yuki offered a hand to her.

Miyu look very confuse. And she just accepts her hand. And they shake hands. "Say, do you wan;t to be friends?" Yuki asked. Miyu is so surprise. Nobody said this before to her. "Sure." Miyu nodded. "Welp, see you later. I have work to do on the student council. See ya." Yuki rans off. And Miyu put her right hand on her chest. And her heart felt... Happiness.

**********

Miyu was walking to the hallway. And she stop by the cooking club. And she look at the door, and she saw a; black hair girl, and have red eyes. And her cooking skills, are so good.

And the black hair girl. Look at her, and she came to her. "Hey there." Black hair said. "Huh... Hi." Miyu greeted. "Do you wan't to join the cooking club?" The black hair, asked. "Huh... No... I was just passing by." Miyu said. "Do you wan't to try some?" The black hair, asked. And she offered a delicious brownies. "T-Thanks." Miyu take one browny. And she eats it. And she was so delicious.

"Hmmmm... It's SO good!" Miyu continue munching her browny. "I'm glad you like it. If you wan't to join the cooking club. You can come to me, my name is Hannah Ushimaru." Hannah said. "Well, see you around." Hannah wen't back inside the room.

Miyu never felt so happy before. And she notice that she's not acting a very emotionless girl.

~After School~

Miyu run at the gym, because she left her plushy cat chain phone. 

She reached at the gym, and she look at her cat chain everywhere, but she couldn't find it. "Where is it...?" Miyu keeps looking at it.