Or I'll Kill You Epilogue!

Epilogue

Laurie

My whole life was based on studies. Studies I never thought would come true. Of course I was wrong though. "Laurie," My best friend, Jodie, whispered in my ear, "Are you listening to me?"

"I'm sorry," I murmured, "I'm just worried about Sam."

"I know," Jodie sighed, "It's not like her to disappear like that. I wish she would have let me say good bye."

"And Max too," I said almost robotically, "He's gone too."

"Do you think they ran off together?" Jodie asked her brown eyes wide.

I flicked my dirty blonde hair over my shoulder, and shrugged. "I guess," I lied, because I knew they didn't run off together. I knew Samantha, since kindergarten, and she had her heart seat on Patrick, who hardly ever looked at her. She was too wrapped around fantasy for him to look at her.

Of course I was too, but I didn't let the world know. "How about all those exchange students?" Jodie asked, "None of them look alike, but most of them are family. Isn't that weird."

"They're all family?" I asked, looking at her. She nodded with an excited look on her face like I was about to say something important. "Interesting," I said instead, and Jodie sighed.

She got her books out from her locker, and I leaned against another kid's locker, looking at my best friend. She was always ready for the biggest gossip, but hardly believed any of it. Jodie was more of the person to see it before she believed it. That was just the way she was.

"Look at her," Jodie breathed, looking down the hall.

Kids slowly moved out of the way as three people walked down the hall. I had never seen them before, so they must have been the exchange students.

The guy on the left was tall with shaggy brown hair that covered his crystal blue eyes. He was muscular in his shoulders, but other than that kind of scary looking. He was wearing ripped jeans with a tight white t-shirt. He was standing next to the girl.

The girl was small, and slim. I already envied her. She had long dark brown hair that curled on her back. Her eyes were dark, and narrowed like she didn't want to be here. She was wearing a jean skirt with a tight v-neck green blue shirt. Her hair fell over her shoulders, and hid the big hoop earrings she was wearing. She was also wearing a nice pair of black heels that were just right for school. She wore an expression on her face that told me not to mess with her.

Then the guy on the other side of her was tall to, but he had black hair. They swept over his dark eyes that almost looked black. He looked around as if he was making sure no one would pounce on the girl in the middle. He was muscular also, but way more than the other guy. He defiantly didn't look like he should have been in high school. But he was, and I didn't want to mess with them.

The three of them walked past Jodie, and I, but stopped. The black haired boy stiffened, and he looked around at me, his eyes narrowed. "May we help you," Jodie snapped, but she shouldn't have.

The boy looked at me for a moment longer, and then whispered, "No, just looking."

A deep blush flooded to my cheeks, and I forced myself to take a deep breath of air.

That was when I smelled it. The smell of mud, rain, and wet dog. The girl's eyes narrowed and she grabbed the black haired boy's arm before dragging him away.

"What was up with that?" Jodie scoffed.

"Who were they?" I asked, "What were they're names?"

"Well the tall brown haired guy is Matthew," She told me, "Rumor has it that he left the school with Samantha the other day. Other than that his slate is clean. The other tall guy- the black haired one- pinned Max against the wall, chocking him to death, when Max did or said something to the slim girl."

"And the girl?" I asked.

"Has them both under her thumb," Jodie hissed, "As if you couldn't tell. Someone said she slapped Max, and punched Chester."

"Chester's a jerk though," I grumbled, "He probably deserved it."

"Well Rachel told me that she seems to be the leader of the new kids," Jodie informed me.

"Leader?" I asked.

"Yeah, but the tall black haired guy is always holding her back, and whispering things in her ear," Jodie sighed, twirling her hair around her finger.

"What are the other two names?" I questioned, "Matthew, and?"

"I think Jesse and Maeve," Jodie told me, "Yeah, that's it."

"Where did they go to school before here?" I asked.

"Laurie," Jodie laughed, "What's with all of the questions?"

I had to learn to play it cool in times like these. "Just curious," I whispered.

Jodie laughed, and rolled her eyes. She closed her locker, and we started following people to the classrooms. The wheels slowly started to turn in my head, and my training kicked in. I shook my boot a little, and felt this silver knife rattle in it.

"Why are you always doing that?" Jodie asked.

"Habit," I lied smoothly.

Jodie just shrugged, and held her books closely to her chest. We entered the classroom, and I was surprised to see Matthew sitting in the back of the classroom.

He would be my easiest target, I decided. So I broke away from Jodie, and sat with him in the back. "Hi I'm Laurie," I said, "And you are?"

"Matthew," He answered, not looking at me.

"Are you new here?" I asked.

"Yup," He said blandly.

"A transfer student?" I continued.

"Yup," He sighed.

"So where did you come from?" I asked.

He glared at me, his crystal blue eyes turning hard and cold. "You're little miss nosy aren't you?" He snapped.

"I try," I shrugged.

"Well stop," He ordered, "I'm not trying to make any new friends here. I have enough."

When he turned back around to the front of the classroom, the smell came off him again. I stiffened, and felt the urge to reach for my knife.

What if I was wrong though? What happened if I knifed him, and he wasn't who I thought he was? What if he was? Would I get praised? Shunned?

I looked at Matthew's perfect face, and shuddered. He saw that out of the corner of his eye, and smiled.

It would have been nice to get to know Matthew, but I wasn't going to let him get away with anything. His kind killed my Mother, and now all I had left was my Father, who was a crazy hunter. He bled it into his blood, and murmured it when he slept. He needed hunting as much as a fish needed water.

He taught me how to hunt, to battle, and to win. He showed me things in the forest that you couldn't learn from books. He made it an instect to smell and then reach for my knife. Most of the time I did as a reflex, but now I had to wait and see.

I was Laurie Frost, and unlike my Father, I was patient. I would wait out what these things were, and show the world what they truly were. I had done this before, so I shouldn't have been scared. I was a werewolf hunter, and it was in my blood.

...........And that would be the end of "Or I'll Kill You" remember, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED, though Im not sure someone would wnt to steal my work......

If you likie, please comment/vote/become a fan/ or share with friends!! Thanks!!!

This story was really finished on February 16, 2010 it jst took me awhile to get it on wattpad!!

I was also thinking about writing a 2nd book with Laurie coming into play, like i already started it, but I think Imma need 40 votes to upload it! I dnt want to sound lke pushy or anything, but im working on some other things, so tell ur friends and problem solved!!

thanks again and hope to hear from you soon!

Cheesehead