And something in the back of his mind told him that she probably didn't miss him, either. But that didn't excuse his cheating – nothing would.

He shook his head, head snapping to the door when a click was heard. Y/N walked through the doorway and closed the door behind her.

"Hey," he whispered, smiling.

"Why am I here?" She whispered back, continuing to walk toward his bed, "Why did I come here, Mark?"

Before he was given the chance to answer, she was sitting on his lap, hands falling onto his chest. Her fingertips were cold against his warm skin, and she looked beautiful bathed in the moonlight seeping through his window. As his hands went to her hips, his fingers dipped beneath her shirt and held her cool skin, and he said, "I don't know. I don't know Y/N."

"Why do you do this to me?" Her question hung in the air as she leaned in and softly pressed her lips to his own, her body moving in sync and pressing against Mark's.

His hands moved, fingertips brushing against her skin on their mindless journey, applying pressure in the best of ways. Breaths escaped them both as their bodies molded together, getting as close as possible.

Her delicate fingers brushed up his neck, across his jawbone, and over his cheeks. Her lips were working in rhythm with his, moving them up, down, everywhere that seemed fit. She held his top lip between her own, gently licking it in the softest of ways. Things weren't lustful, they didn't move their hips against one another's. It was just... love.

His hands loved the feeling of her skin, her lips loved the feeling of his. His fingertips were warm, and it shocked the cold skin underneath her shirt and she loved it. Her lips were soft, yet divot ridden from all the time she bit them, and Mark fucking loved it.

His soft hair underneath her fingers felt like heaven, and she found herself constantly craving the feeling whenever he was around. When she pulled away, his eyes stayed closed and he let his head fall dependant on her hands.

Mindlessly, her thumb caressed his cheek bone, her eyes scanning over his beautiful face. His almond-shaped eyes, his dark eyebrows. His nose, which perfectly fit his face, his lips that hung open as he breathed. She could see of his old scars in the grey light, remnants of a time in his life that he'd rather leave in the past, and the freckles only slightly hidden beneath his freshly-shaved scruff.

His dark hair fell over his face, messy and slightly tangled, and it gave him a look she fell in love with. Her heartbeat was loud in her ears as she watched this man just breathe, and a feeling in her brain caused every other thought but him, in her hands, under her body, to dissipate. It was like her heart was beating for him, and only him at this juncture in time. She couldn't help the words that slipped from her lips as she closed her eyes for a second, "God I love you."

His big brown eyes fluttered open. They were a dark brown in the sparse light, and they looked so innocent, so in love, and she moved one of her hands down to feel his heart beating just as hers was. Hard, slow, and needily.

His mouth tugged into a soft smile as he looked around her face, doing just the same as she had. Every part of her was beautiful, and he felt like he was sitting underneath a Goddess in his lap. "You're so fucking beautiful," he whispered, "and I love you so much it hurts, Y/N."

She didn't know how else to reply other than giving his lips a soft peck. It didn't matter that what they were doing was wrong; she loved this man and he loved her back and nothing could change that – nothing would change that.

After a moment, she whispered, "I'm tired."

He chuckled softly, nodding in agreement, and kissing her nose, "Then let's sleep."

Markiplier Imaginesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें