thank you

\hey. 

so, if you saw my last part, you'd know that i'm going through some stuff that isn't too easy to handle, and it's been affecting my writing lately.

but, the outpour of comments from all you wonderful people put me in tears, like, literal tears. i was crying, it was late, and i couldn't handle it. but, you know, i wanted to acknowledge these people, and even the ones that didn't comment or vote and just read the part.

you guys, you don't understand how much you mean to me. just the other day, septicness and i were talking in the comments, and she told me that i was just like mark and jack. i don't think she realized how much it warmed my heart, just to think that i could ever amount to what they've done for millions of people.

ah, you probably don't want to hear me ramble, and i get that, but i just felt like i needed to get something off my chest. but there's a couple things i want to address: you guys saying that i brighten your day, that even if you don't know me in real life, you still love me and consider me your friend. it just warms me up inside, and i feel like i owe you guys so much more than i give.

the other thing, although it isn't as happy as the rest of the author's note, i still feel like i need to point it out. a couple weeks ago, i was given a death threat – i wasn't gonna say anything about it, and i figured it wasn't worth getting caught up on. but i want to tell you guys, those don't mean anything. they mean absolute diddly squat, and for a person to tell you any type of crap like that, it just isn't funny. 

okay, that's it. honestly, i just wanted to thank you guys so much for all that you've done for me, and all of the opportunities you've given me to be apart of this amazing fandom. 

have a great day, loves. xx