51 // It'll Be Okay.

You,

You know I'm jealous, right? Jealous that he's the one that gets to hold you. I was here, and I'll be here, longer than him. Why don't you see me? Sure, we hang out every day, but your mind is always somewhere else. You're always somewhere else.

I know your thinking about him, even when you tell me I'm wrong. I know when you say you're busy that you're actually hanging out with him. It's hard not to see, honestly. But, I think I've come to a conclusion: I've got to go; get out of the picture - out of your life.

I guess this is goodbye?

→→→→→

Hey.

I know it's been a couple years, but you talked to me today. You told me about how you'd found someone who made you really happy. All I could do was nod at you. But, then, I asked you if you wanted to meet up, catch up with each other about the past few years. You said you wouldn't mind.

I guess I'll see you then?

→→→→→

Woah.

When you met up with me, you were so happy. Then, you looked at me. Your eyes told me so much, and you started to give me those ocean eyes. I wanted to cry, because of the look you gave me. Even after all this time, I still love you. It really isn't fair, now is it?

Why do you stay with him?

→→→→→

Why.

Why'd you lie to me? You told me you were happy and he was good to you. You lied. You showed up with bruises on your arms and a bright red mark on your cheek. You told me some false story and sent me a hollow smile. I can see through those, and you know it. Just tell me why you do this? I hate seeing you hurt, and when I can't do anything about it, well, I get mad - at things like you and myself.

→→→→→

Finally.

I know it's been awhile, but you finally gave me the news I was looking for. You said you're still healing from it, and you told me you were sorry for distancing yourself from me. I said I was okay and that we needed to focus on you. You did that thing where you look down and your cheeks turn this rosy red. You look beautiful when you do that.

Do you see what you do to me?

→→→→→

Yes!

I finally worked up the courage, after two more years of waiting, to do it - to ask you to be mine. I was so nervous, my hands were shaking, so many thoughts were circling around in my mind. I couldn't believe what was happening. Or, how it happened. I asked you; it took awhile, though.

You said yes; you're finally mine.

→→→→→

Hey, Handsome.

I found your little box of notes. I even read them. They were beautiful. But, I think it's my turn to write you one.

So, thank you for still being My Mark through all of the confusion in my life. And, I know that it's a little short, but, sometimes, words just can't express the way I feel for you.

I love you.

~Y/n.

"I love you, too, beautiful. I love you, too."

Markiplier ImaginesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara