49 // 100 Ways to Say 'I love you' 1.1

"Please, don't go.."

He stared at her, watching as she started shaking her head and let go of his hand. His world started to fall apart, crumbling around her retreating figure. He couldn't help it when he started to race after her, grabbing her shoulder and turning her around. He placed his lips on hers, wanting so badly to feel her kiss him back. She didn't know what to do as he did this, but she could see the heartbreak in his face when she didn't respond. He let out a little whisper, hugging her as tightly as possible, "Please, don't go.."

"I'm right here. Stay with me."

He held her hand as tightly as possible, practically anchoring himself to the hospital bed. He needed her to come back, needed her to realize that she couldn't leave him like this. She sucked in a few quiet breaths, being able to hear his cries, but not able to keep her eyes open due to the pain coursing through her body. She wanted to sleep, sleep and get rid of the pain. Before she fell into the welcoming arms of sleep, she heard him cry, "I'm right here. Stay with me, please."

"But you're my dork."

He kept climbing his wall, heading to the roof so he could shoot that little part for his video. She watched as he did so, right behind him to place the camera on the roof. Finally making it up there, she watched as he styled his hair in such a way that it made him resemble a rooster. He perched himself on the roof, placing his arms at his sides before screaming, "Top of the mornin' to ya' laddies!" She started to laugh uncontrollably after he moved his head to the side and looked weirdly at the camera. "What're you laughing at? I'm a fuckin' rooster!" She started to laugh harder, trying to form words as he started to laugh along with her. 

"You're such a dork," she managed to get out. "But you're my dork."

"You're not alone."

She sat in the bathroom, wondering why she was still in this world; why she even bothered to continue breathing. She looked down at her wrist, seeing it coated in blood. It was almost warm, and it made her want to cover her entire body in it. She picked up the razor, staring down at her thigh, and inching it closer and closer. Before the heartless metal met her skin, she heard a knock on the door. "Hey, y/n, you in here?" 

She almost let out a sob when she heard her boyfriend's deep voice. She held it in and stayed silent, glad that she had locked the door beforehand. It sounded like he walked away, but soon came back and knocked once more. "Y/n, c'mon, it's just me." She again said nothing, just sat there. But, before she could help it, she let out a loud cry and dropped the razor to the floor with a loud clank. "Y/n! Open the door, please!" She didn't like hearing him so distressed, but she didn't want to show him what she had just done.

"Please, just open the door, y/n, please.." His voice faded and his hand slammed against the door. She almost jumped back, but knew he wasn't trying to hurt her, and he was only wanting to get in. She got up on her knees, moving the lock and twisting the doorknob. He let out a gasp at seeing her bloody wrists, falling to his knees and pulling her close. He let out a little whimper and tried to say something before he let out a small cry. "You're not alone, y/n. Don't do this, please."

"Be my second player?"

She bounced with excitement like she usually did when he asked her to come over to his house. Getting everything gathered up, she got in her car and drove to his house. Upon arriving, she quickly went up to his porch and knocked on the door. He answered almost as quickly as she had come up there, a wide smile on his face. He welcomed her in, telling her to just place all of her stuff in his room. When she came back, he held up a Mario game and asked if she wanted to play for a little. 

She happily obliged, sitting next to him and watching him play for a little before taking the remote out of his hand and playing a little herself. But, he started to become quiet about halfway through her playing. She set down the controller and asked him if something was wrong. He let out a sigh and grabbed her hand, "So, y/n, there's this game called Life. And, I don't want to play it alone anymore. So, would you mind being my second player?"

"I will be there as long as there are tomorrows."

They sat in bed, her curled up to his chest as they mindlessly watched some show on the television. Getting curious, she simply asked, "Mark, how long are you gonna be around?" He sat looked down at her big (e/c) eyes looking up at him, falling in love with them all over again. 

"Well, I'll tell you, my beauty. I'll be here as long as there are tomorrows."

"I couldn't bear losing you."

He watched her with admiration as she played with their golden Chica, tossing the ball and almost falling to the ground when Chica came barreling toward her with the ball in her mouth. Her laugh filled his ears, making him smile so widely that his cheeks started to hurt. He walked outside, his eyes never leaving her form against the sunset.

He made it to her, wrapping his arms around her and kissing her neck. She smiled placing a kiss on his cheek and snuggling against his chest. "I have a confession," he whispered, turning her around. She looked in his eyes expectantly, a small smile on her features. "I couldn't bear losing you."

"Lay with me tonight?"

She started to walk out of his bedroom, planning to go to the guest bed just down the hall. Before she could walk out the door, his hand grabbed hers and spun her around, catching her attention. He scratched the back of his neck and smiled a little, glancing around her before finally meeting her eyes. "I probably won't sleep too well so do you mind laying with me tonight?"

"I'll never lie to you."

She lay awake that night, staring at her fiancé and tracing random patterns on his chest. He played asleep, wondering when she would finally go to sleep, as he was worried that she wouldn't get any that night. "Mark," she whispered, getting his attention. She didn't wait for a response, just continued with her question. "Promise me something?" 

He let out a slight grunt, encouraging her to continue. "Promise me you'll never lie to me about something?" He opened his eyes and looked down at her, and even though she wasn't looking back at him, he had a feeling she knew he was awake. "I promise, y/n. I'll never lie to you."

"You make me crazy."

She laughed loudly, lighting up the entire house as her newly-wed husband danced his fingers across her stomach and legs, tickling her. Her sweet smile and beautiful laugh made his heart fill with admiration and happiness, as he was finally able to call her his. "Mark! Sto-op!" She was laughing so hard her face was red, but he kept going, moving his hands around as her body flailed around on the couch. Finally letting her take a breath, he stopped and lay on top of her. She placed her arms around his torso, relishing in his body weight on hers. "Y'know, Mark," she said, still gaining her breath. "You make me crazy."

"My one and only."

It was simple, and she was going to make sure he knew that. He had been going through a crisis, walking around and questioning things about himself as a good boyfriend, and she couldn't take it anymore. She walked up to him, stopping his pacing in the kitchen and making his hands drop from behind his head. 

She looked into his mocha brown eyes, placing her hands on his cheeks and bringing his lips down to hers. They kissed, their lips moving in sync as she felt his frame relax and his hands find their ways to her waist. She pulled away, resting their foreheads together. "Mark, you can relax," he shook his head a little, and before he could say something, she continued. "You're my one and only."

A/n: So, this was just a preview, and I want to know: would you guys like to see a whole series on this? Like the full 100 ways to say it? Idk, let me know!