52 // Our Baby Boy

"Mark! Be quiet when you're recording! Acer is in the other room, sleeping!" You whisper-screamed to your husband, trying to warn him to not wake the napping four-year-old in the other room. 

"Sorry!" 

You laughed a little, going up to him and kissing his cheek while waving to the camera, before walking toward Acer's room. You walked into the room, seeing him napping on his Star Wars themed bed. You awed a little at the sight, even if you had seen about a thousand times.

"Momma?" He whispered, his small voice sending an even wider smile to your face. He turned to you, his short, dark brown hair everywhere and his mocha brown eyes red and tired. He looked just like his father, if not an exact replica; he even had the golden skin – which, considering the circumstances, was not apparent. 

"Yeah, baby, it's me," You walked over to him, accepting the hug he gave to you.

"Can we go see Daddy? I wanna play games with him," he had a bright smile, one of his canines missing because he finally lost it about a week or two ago. You stood up, holding out your hand to lead him to you and Mark's bedroom. Mark hadn't noticed us come in, but with the way he was focused, you could tell he was playing some type of concentration game. 

Acer, only nicknamed that because of the way he always aced video games, walked over to Mark's chair and tapped his arm. Mark jumped a little, causing Acer's little giggle to emit throughout the room. You smiled, watching as Mark laughed with the four-year-old, before hoisting him up onto his lap and telling him how to play the game.

You sat on the bed, watching as Mark's face turned to one of astonishment at the sight of Acer beating the game faster than Mark would ever be able to. Mark then looked down at his son, congratulating Acer on doing so, before starting to sneak his hands to his tummy and tickling him. 

He started to squirm around in his father's lap, causing – possibly – the entire house to light up in a bright mood. You fell in love with the sight of Mark starting to chase Acer around the room, and before you knew it, you were put in the middle of it as both the boys were surrounding you on either side of the bed.

You immediately knew in the time that Mark had been chasing Acer, they had devised a plan to tag team you and get you involved in their little shenanigan. You squealed when your husband and little boy jumped on you, pushing you onto your back. Just then, you felt a weight on your stomach and looked up to see Acer sitting there, while Mark came from behind you, his head just above yours while he wore a smile. You were all laughing, Acer giggling the loudest.

Mark went down, meeting his lips with yours. A blegh noise came from your son, making you both smile and break the kiss to laugh once more. You both looked down at him, you whispering, "Monster's gonna getcha. You better run, Acer, you better run." 

He let out a screech, getting off you and racing off the bed and out of the room. You and Mark kissed each other once more, scurrying off the bed and chasing the four-year-old all about the house.

↭↭↭↣↣↣↭↭↭

Later that night, when it was just after dinner, Acer came in and sat on Mark's lap, hugging him tightly. You both knew what that meant, as Mark started to get up off the couch and walk up the stairs. You sighed a little, following behind them and into his room as Mark set him down; well, tried to set him down anyway. Acer wouldn't let go of Mark's neck, tugging him down with him. Mark let in, collapsing on the small bed with his son, kissing his forehead.

You kissed them both on their temples, whispering goodnight to Mark and before looking over to Acer and just as quietly saying, "Love you, my baby boy. Sweet dreams."

Mark smiled fondly at your motherly nature, so happy to be able to call you his wife and the mother of his child. He opened his eyes and looked at his son, seeing himself as a kid – except way more handsome, considering you had a hand in making the little boy. When he felt Acer's grip cease a small bit, he started to wriggle out, finally getting out of the bed, and tucking him in before going just down the hall and to his beloved.

You looked into the mirror from the bathroom, seeing your husband coming in and wrapping his arms around your waist while he set his chin on your shoulder. "Hey, sweetie," he said huskily, his voice laced with sleep. 

You looked at him, kissing his lips and turning in his arms. You pointed to his shirt, putting your fingers at the hem and pulling it up as he raised his arms to assist in your endeavors. He already had sleep shorts on, so all you had to do was work your way to the bed to put the man baby to bed.

Once you were finally in bed, you turned the light off and started to doze off before you heard the slight patter of feet on wood and the whisper of your son. You opened your eyes and saw your son making grabby hands, wanting to get up in your bed and sleep with you. 

You tapped Mark, and his head shot up over your arm to make eye contact with Acer. Both smiling, you lifted him up and pulled him into your arms, so it looked like a snuggle train; Mark was holding you close to his chest, you were holding Acer close to yours, and Acer was holding Mr. Graham, his teddy bear, close to his own.

You looked at him, looking over your shoulder to see Mark doing the same. You kissed him, hearing him whisper in your ear as you turned back toward Acer, "He's our baby boy, y/n. Our baby boy."