Okay, I need to say this.

You've probably heard about what happened over at Cyndaplier HQ.

Daniel, a member/co-creator of Cyndago, was recently pulled off of life-support.

He had depression, and attempted suicide. He was found in his room, then rushed to the hospital, being diagnosed with significant brain-damage, and that he would not recover.

This is why Mark wasn't uploading.

I really didn't want to believe that he had died at first. Daniel is my favorite from Cyndago, always will be. It's a shame the world lost someone as spectacular and important as him.

Truth be told, the Cyndago guys, Mark, and Jacksepticeye, or Jack, and my closest friend, CookieMonster, pulled me from the grasps of depression. I didn't feel like I really mattered. I really didn't want to live. But, with their videos, and my best friend at my side, I was saved from their greedy hands.

I'm sad that Daniel didn't have that luxury. I'm sad that there wasn't anything any of us could've done about it. I had wondered why he wasn't smiling as widely as he had in the past. I questioned it, but I didn't comment on it. I probably should've. Maybe this wouldn't have happened.

Anyway, I send my prayers to The Kyers, Ryan and Matt, and Mark. He'll always be in our hearts and our minds, never forgotten and will never go unspoken about. So, please, Daniel, Rest In Peace.

We Love You. We Always Will. Goodbye.