6 // Girl Crush

I'll admit, I've got a girl crush.

No, not in the way your thinking, but in a way of I wanna have what she's got.

He sees everything in her, the long brown hair, the emerald eyes, the bright smile, the flawless skin.

I don't have that. I have (h/l) (h/c) hair, (e/c) eyes, a smile on the line of bright and dull, but, I guess that really doesn't matter, does it?

Oh, my name? Y/n. Yeah, pretty average. And the "him"? Mark, Mark Fischbach. Yeah, Markiplier.

It really sucks. He's my best friend, but that's it. Just my best friend.

He says he loves her, that she's his everything. I think her name is... Brenda? Bren? No, Barb? Well, we'll just call her that. Barb.

I honestly don't remember her name. But, hey, he talks about her so much, you would think I would know by now.

Ah, anyway, I think it's just time to move on. You know? Go and see if I have a crush on someone else, get a boyfriend, yeah, I'll do that.

"Hello? Y/n? Earth to Y/n?" I snapped back to reality when Kaye, my friend, waved her hand in front of my face.

"Do you want anything to drink?" I didn't answer, so she got the idea.

"You thinking about Mark and her again?" I nodded, she frowned a little, then stood up from her seat across the table.

She walked over to me, and said, "Y/n, you can't keep dwelling on it. He's got her, and he loves her. I know it's the cold, hard, and unwanted truth, but it is and you have to deal with it."

Then, she slapped me. "There's a little reality check. More like a slap, but still, a check, nonetheless."

———————————————

EDITING PENGUI:

hi. okay bai.