Chapter 4

//gales pov//
I take Prim to the only place "romantic" in 13. It's called the
viewing room. It's a room available to anyone. It's a room that's all dark and has a glass wall that shows anything on it. Almost like a movie theatre. I open the door to find no one there. The glass viewing panel showed the sunset above 13.
"Wow" he says genteelly touching the glass.
I smile, she gives me one back and watches the sunset fade into the ocean.
All of the fish and aquatic animals swim freely and about through the water. District 4 I think to myself. From water to sunsets the panel fades in and out of beautiful places in each district. On beautiful place is district 12. It shows the woods. "Katniss" Prim mumbles to herself as if she was there. I place my hand on her back. It soon fades out of the woods and then to a valley and so on.
"Thank you" Prim says turning around as the panel shows a beautiful pink sunset.
"You don't have to say thank you. You know" I say with a smile.
"I'm just being polite" she says sassily. We both stare at each other for a second not knowing what to say or do. I want to kiss her, but I don't think she likes me back. She probably still views me as a friend. Just a friend. But I want more than that.
//Prims pov//
As I stare into Gales huge grey eyes, I wish we were closer, I wish I was in his arms again. I wish my lips were on his. But I'm certain he doesn't feel the same. I've seen him and how he is with other girls, he doesn't talk to me like that.
"Panel is closing in 5 minutes" the loud speaker says breaking the stare. We both shake our heads and walk out.
The walk back to my room seems like forever and we say nothing till we get to my door.
"Thanks again" I say with a genuine smile.
"You're welcome" he answers and gives me a unexpected hug. I wrap my arms around his neck as he does with my back. I don't want to let go of him, but holding on would be to much to ask for.
I slowly let go of him and I tell myself not to look at him and I listen. I can feel Gale staring at me not knowing what to do.
// gales pov//
"Are you alright Prim" I ask.
"Yeah yeah I'm fine"
I pick her up in my arms like I did in the woods. I place her in her bed pulling the blankets over her then I do something I never thought I would do. I kiss her cheek. I blush then walk to the door. "Goodnight Prim"
"Goodnight Gale".
I walk out of her apartment and shut the door and begin my little happy dance. I get so into it I accidentally bang my head on Prims door.
"Cha cha oops I slid"! I say a little to loud.
//Prims pov//
"Yes! Yes! Yes!" I cheer. I cover my hands over my mouth. A Big Bang hits my wall. "Cha cha oops I slid" I hear Gale say. I begin laughing at him really loud, I'm sure all of 13 can here it.
//gales pov//
As I hear Prim laugh I can't help but laugh to.
"Goodbye Primrose" I say through her door.
"Goodbye" she answers.
-
-
-
-
-
To be continued......