"-uke? Sasuke? Dude how come you have Sakura-chan's phone?" Naruto asked, wondering why he answered instead of her? A thought past by the blonde's mind. He grinned wide. "Wait a minute.....are you in Sakura's house?"

The Uchiha froze, almost dropping the pinkie's phone. Dammit! How did he know? He heard the boys chuckle, noticing their friend taking a long time to answer. This irritated him so he end the call and walked into her place again but with a scowl on his face. Sakura saw his look and raised an eyebrow. She didn't bother to ask so she threw his unfinished tomato at him.

"You didn't finish this."

Sasuke caught the tomato the pinkie just threw. He shrugged, sitting next to her. He stole a look and secretly smiled at himself. He enjoyed the environment in her home. It's peaceful. He noticed she is watching some singing show. The best singer would win 100,000 dollars as their prize. He assumed that Haruno is interested in this kind of stuff. Not the prize, but singing. Her voice is harmonizing when she talked but he never knew that she can sing. Or can she?

"Sing for me." Sasuke said it so blunt that Sakura stared at him baffled. The Uchiha gave her a look saying 'you heard me.' She still stared at him with confusion. She shook her head and continued watching the show. He grunted, hating how she just ignored him like that. He would give all his attention to her but she wouldn't do the same. He leaned into her ear and whispered 'sing for me' once more. This definitely gave all the pinkie's attention towards him because she blushed and pushed him away from her.

"N-no."

Sasuke frowned. He didn't understand why Haruno didn't want to sing for him. Maybe she really can't sing after all. He sighed. "Fine. But where's your bathroom?"

Sakura didn't look away at the tv. "Walk straight and it's the second door on the left." She then pointed at a bag of clothes. Men clothes to be exact. "If you're trying to take a shower, there's an extra white towel hanging over there. And you can use those clothes. It's pretty obvious whos' it is." Haruno said with a tint of sadness in her voice. The Uchiha nodded his head, knowing it was her father's clothes. He always wondered where her parents were but he would never ask. There was a possibility that they are gone and he didn't want to bring that topic up. He said 'thanks' as he took the towel and extra clothes. He heard the pinkie say something but he couldn't hear after he walked farther down the hall.

As he walked in, he could smell the aroma of strawberries. He picked up the shampoo and body wash that she used. Both were strawberry scented. He knew he was going to smell just like Sakura after his shower but he didn't care. He turned on the shower. The water trickled down his body. He found the perfect temperature and started washing his hair.

He could get used to this.
_______________________________________________

Sakura made sure she heard the sound of water before she turned off the tv and quietly past the bathroom, entering her room. She went through her closet and found what she was looking for. She took the lap top, Tsunade had given her, and played the song that always gave her hope in life. A boy she had met during the years she left Konoha sang her this song to make her feel better. She smiled. When Sasuke leaves she'll visit her parent's grave and sing this song to them. But when the music played she couldn't help but sing away.

I used to be so happy

But without you here I feel so low