Thirty Two

The car halted inside Jay's private parking space in his building. He owned two cars, his second , a rather plain, not so fancy one which he used for his birthday date with Tara stood there, but Jay took no notice. He was too absorbed in the little pleasures he was getting from Tara, who, for the record, was an excellent person to go to make out with. She knew just the right amount of pressure and just the touch of her hand send little waves of joy all through Jay's body. Maybe Tara just had a knack for kissing, or it was the general lack of sex in Jay's life that drove him crazy with every single move Tara made.

When the car halted, Tara groaned and Jay whined. They were having such a good time, they almost wished that the car drove them off to a wonderland far , far away. The wine got to Jay's head, he was now moderately drunk. Sober enough to be aware of what he was doing, tipsy enough to loosen up from his otherwise uptight shy and make love to Tara with his whole heart. Because on his entire trip to the Hague and some neighbouring cities, that was all he craved. Being more or less alone throughout his life had led him to appreciate his little companion.

Tara's dress was halfway down her body. Her hair was all over the place, and a lot of her lipstick had been transferred to Jay's neck and the freshly formed hickey.

There was not a lot of light in the spacious backseat, so Jay couldn't fully see Tara , but he knew in his heart that she looked mind blowing in the lingerie. He didn't want to stop. He wanted to do her, then and there. He liked her moaning into his face, and he hadn't even done the real stuff yet. But there was something special waiting upstairs.

"Jay, what are your thoughts about parking lot sex," Tara asked as Jay withdrew himself because they had reached.

He snickered, because Tara saying that was an indication that she didn't want him to stop.

"I prepared a little something for us upstairs. Trust me , you'll love it," he said, holding her hand and kissing the back of her hand. He then ran the back of his hand against her arms and his finger across her chest as he stared at her, and pulled the straps of her dress up, helping her cover up.

"Only for me to see. No one else," he said, smirking.

Tara flashed her dimples as she put on her heels which she had flung out of her feet when the bases were being covered, first subtly then aggressively. She wanted it as bad as Jay. He got out of the car and led her to the elevator. His private elevator that led directly into his apartment.

"I know it started off spontaneously, but I've been wanting this... if you know what I mean. You'll understand when we get home, " he said, rather shyly.

Tara took a deep breath. She wss high on hormones. She nodded rigourously.

"Its sex, Jay. Who doesn't want it?"

"No no, I've actually prepared something to make this night even more special."

"Oh my. Just when I thought it couldn't get any better."

They reached his apartment, and what Tara saw next was something no man, not even Chris, had ever done for her. The lights were out, but instead the whole apartment was lit by the flare of many, many candles. Their scents wafted through the air, creating a mish mash of erotism and a state of dreaminess. The wine, the , drawing feeling the candles gave her , all led her into this dreamstate.

"This is... aesthetically pleasing. You... you..? I'm at loss of words... and that coming from a lawyer is a big deal okay. You.. how did you get the time to do this?" she said, not letting go of his hand, which she has gripped ever firmly as she walked into his apartment.

"Oh no , haha. All the credit goes to my housekeeper and her little army of nanobots. It was my idea, but all I had to do was place a call, and my housekeeper took care of everything else. All for the one woman who I'm beginning to like very much ," he said, whispering the last sentence in her ear.