Slow Down

xxxx warning loving times ahead

 "Look at theses, bloody horse tablets. They are so big. Horrid!" I shook the bottles in Johns face, knowing full well he got a bloody run down from the doctor on his way out. "I won't take them"

"Come on Cat just for a couple of weeks, see if they help, if they don't, they can get flushed- ok" John hugged me as I pushed the medicine to the back of the bathroom cupboard acting like a child, spitting my dummy. I turned around and he hugged me, we stood, foreheads touching, for the longest time.

"I'm not depressed!" I bumped his head softly, grimacing at my issues.

"No you're not, but we have been having some right tough days, haven't we?"

"I suppose. I do love her John, I get so tired and can't seem to move to help her" I looked down to the floor I hate being so sad and worried.

John tilted my head up and kissed me softly.

Something flickered in my head and all of a sudden I couldn't stop.

Kissing him back forcefully, begging his forgiveness through my lips, I began imploring him to comfort me with himself. It was as if a light bulb had switched on in my body and I clamoured to hang onto the feeling that was swiftly engulfing me.

"Slow down.... Slow down babe" John saying slow down!? I must have scared him with the different person that suddenly took over my emotions.

I shut the bathroom door.

"No. we.... I need this, please. She's asleep. I need you John, make love to me. I need you so much" I curled my fingers in his hair and showered him with kisses. He paused trying to slow me down "John I need you. Come on, don't deny the crazy lady when she's horny. Take her NOW!"

I started work on his shirt ripping it over his head, tugging his trousers down, making short work of getting him stripped to his boxers. If he was going to do the go slow I was going to speed him up, I descended on him kneeling before him, the boxers now a memory, my fingers clutching his thighs.

I took him and he caved, letting go to the pleasure. His guttural moaning stirring my insides to their own heights. I could just about let go here right now, with no contact at all. I'm so turned on, by his moans, by him.

He drags me to the bed.

He has his way.

Takes control and thurst into me hard.

Freedom.

He consumes my worries, negating everything bad. Leaving just us. Two people, two souls. He plunges again bringing me closer to heaven.

"I'm close Johnny, oh my godyeSssSs" He grabs my mouth to silence the scream, a visiting Julian could hear, I bite his hand not terribly softly and he groans at the mixed signals, we come together. He lays over my body still in position, caressing me down from the high we hit.

He starts a rhythm, slapping my butt gently, I pretend to wince but take it as a second course ready for the taking. We meet on the bed, kneeling facing each other, kissing gently, tasting and finding all the little places that turn us on, again.

He is ready and we come together.

(Right now, over me haha)

"Bloody hell, Cat..... I can't go round three, yet!" John tickled me and we cuddle in the moonlight filtering through the curtains moments after round two.

"I'll let you off...... this time." I am over him leaning on him, running my fingers over his features, his nose, mouth, eyes, I kiss his chest as he lays back "I can't believe we waited so long! I needed that sooooo bad, Len" I must have been grinning like a Cheshire cat 'cause John leaned up and kissed me, grinning and smirking with me "No longer than one week from now on!! That's a promise, if your extra good we could meet often, daily; for stress relieving of course!" He kissed me again, pulling me to him.

Feathering his fingers over my back, I closed my eyes, relaxed under his touch. I must have fallen asleep.

***********************

A week later and I'm on fire. I'm in the studio with the lads, and Abe, and we are blazing through an absolute monster list of music. John and Faith keep watch from the control room, the studio is too loud for bubs ears. The recording light blinks and John smirks at me. He is recording bits and pieces and laughing as I try to not fall to pieces worrying 'bout recording and being perfect. I haven't been here in so long.

Julian sits in too, his guitar playing is good and solid.

"Lady, and gentlemen, I must leave you, someone's done a stinky!" John is pegging his nose yet grinning from ear to ear.

"I'll go" I raise the sticks and wave "You have a belt, Len" I run into the corridor and met my baby's- big and small. Kissing them both on the nose "Ewwww stinky" John pretends I'm talking about him and swats my arm. "I'll feed her and be right back, well 2 hours" I smile and off we go.

As I reach the doors John catches my arm, turning me into his embrace "Cat wait up" He kisses me and I'm trying to leave again "make sure you come back up, any prob's call up here, yeah. I want to have a singsong with ya, luv. Jules will watch Faith" Latching his hands behind my back Faith between us, we kiss again over her head.

"I'll be right back promise. I'll make some food too" We have been so great, I take the meds still, it's now been a week and we both are better for it, Faith the clear winner in all the mess that was me. "Love you"

"Love you too, so much" The door swings closed and I'm outside humming to Faith as we go, happy, all is right with the world.