Re-union

A Little xxx

Slamming screen doors and banging awoke me from the sleep that I had only just fallen into, my head was so heavy on the pillow I felt like a ton weight lay over my upper body. The banging returned waking me from the sleep I tried to reclaim.

"Who is it?"

"Who do you think? It's me, John, let me in" John whisper yelled through the deadbolted door. I went to open the door a crack but he was leaning against it and I collapsed under his, and the doors, combined weight. We ended up on the floor in a heap "Well hello there, fancy meeting you here"

"Hello yourself, you smell like a brewery" He pulled me up and I was met with a dazzling wide smile.

"Well you're chipper- goodnight" The side table light was still dull enough to keep me half asleep I would be back dreaming in a couple of minutes if I could only make the bed.

John slammed the door and I grimaced, he had the hide to laugh at my grumpiness. Oh how I hated chirpy night owls when I wasn't one. "Come here luv"

I grumbled and fell into his embrace, letting him hug me and kiss my lips til I needed air.

"Are you awake now?!"

"Nearly" My lips were crushed, his hands in my hair, raking through it, dragging me closer.

"Cat, I'm sorry I wasn't with you tonight."

He had my hands over my head gazing into my eyes. I closed my eyes and listened to his voice roll over me as he skimmed my body with his other hand. My skin rippled alive betraying my sleepy mind, tingling and wanting.

"You were busy, You were.."

He touched my inner thigh and I bucked at his fingers swirled up my leg.

"I should never be too busy for you. I saw you, you know... with Seanie... At the kit" John leaned down and kissed my breast, his tongue drawing a line from one to the other, sharing the sensation across my chest.

"Mhmmmm" His fingers found me and I moaned softly.

"He wouldn't shut up about the lady drummer" The lips were smiling around my belly button kissing my stomach, teasing my skin to raise in goosebumps. "I had to laugh..." He raised his head to look at me "calling you a lady an' all"

I snapped my legs shut and ripped my arms down. I wasn't laughing.

"Oh Cat, I thought you of all people would get the irony in that" He tickled me and I growled in my throat. "Catlyn...." His hands slide over my body as I tried to hide from him, nowhere to go, he had me naked and under his control, but I could make it harder for him.

And maybe, more enjoyable for me.

We tussled for a bit and I could see his frustration starting to flare, he would boil over and never cool if I wasn't careful. As I squirmed and banged my head from side to side away from his lips he stopped and looked closer at my face.

"You're smiling! Under all this tussling about - you're grinning" He was too late, he realised much too late I had been making it hard for him on purpose. I wiggled under his arms and pushed him over, straddling him, gaining the upper hand.

I sat on him, not moving, just lifting my hair up and off my face dragging it up and back into a pretend pony tail pouting at him as he lay beneath me, pinned under my legs. Releasing my mane, shaking it free around my head, I lean back as if in the throes of passion then grinding to rub over him, excite him.

Leaning in, offering my breasts he accepted quickly.  Running his hands over my belly, then up and over my small offerings.

My face must have changed after he almost runs his hands flat down my front, from neck to belly, the upset showing through, from the wanton hussy that was there just a moment before.

"You're beautiful luv, I wouldn't change a thing" He circled my small breast with his tongue, then the other, leaning to take the left to his lips, but still I worry. When I think of all those bouncy girls that flounce around, I feel inferior. "More than this and it's a waste, Cat..believe me" He completed his attack on my breasts and ran his hands down and between us touching me again to make me quake and shudder.

As I raised to finally make us one. We  kissed, both moaning into the others breath. Taking a ride with him, reaching our highs together was bliss.

Being with John was heady, amazing; a stage of kaleidoscope feelings.

And the second act was about to begin.