Peanut Butter

Dearest Abe

I write this but I will prob see you before you open it!

Anyway will write anyway!... cause if it's on paper it's real- right!

Thank-you, hugs and kisses, love you 4eva I will pay you back ASAP

TaRA

Rat

Ps. You sent t2o much $$$ I got some grog for my homecoming, pity you weren't here to help me drink it!

**********************************************************************

I sealed the envelope and tossed it on Abe's bed. His room was huge, his drum kit sat in corner set up, itching to be pounded.

It's been two weeks here on my own now. I've eaten his fridge out and the pantry is empty. I was staring in the cupboard, considering blind hooking when the phone rung. I ignored it, it's not like anyone knows I'm here.

It rang 3 more times on and off irregularly, which by then, I had hit the couch. It then rang 5 times in a row. I took the pillow off my head and answered the stupid noisy thing.

"Hey"

"Hey"

"Arrrr it's Brian, Abe doesn't know this but I put a 50 dollar note in the toilet cistern for ya, it's in a jiffy bag. I know he doesn't have any food in the cupboard"

"Great thanks, see ya"

"Rat?"

"Yea"

"No grog huny- we'll be back in a couple of days hang tight"

"Yep thanks Bri you're the best by the way"

I dashed to the toilet and ripped the lid off, eureka! I grabbed my sunnies and walked to the store and selected all the essentials. I grabbed...

a loaf of bread

a jar of peanut butter

and a litre of vodka. 

I filled my prescription too. Happy daze for me!