Surf Rescue

Johns POV continued (well you want to listen to lucid thoughts don't you!)

"So, you found the girly then, Paul" I walked up beside Paul. The sand was making it hard to walk and squelched underfoot. Paul continued to watch the cousins walking all over the place. Big hulking Abe trotting to keep up with the mini me- Catlyn, CAT.

She's throwing her hands around and trying to walk closer to the sea.

"She wouldn't walk in, would she?"

"What?"

"Top herself, you know" I watched Abe trying to stop the small figure from trudging toward the ocean. He turned and looked at us.

"You!!!" Abe yelled and pointed at us.

"You?" I offered to Paul.

"Nah, um, do you think? Nah. No, mate, it would be you. You're the git for sure"

"Why me!? I'm the tosser"

"Lennon!!!!!" Abe yelled again at us and thundered into the breakers but halted before the surf got no more than a metre high. He was off after the Rat Cat that seemed intent on a morning swim.

"Me!! Well... I better go save the girl!" I grinned manically at Paul as I jogged backwards up the beach. I was in good shape as I did the deserted beach run daily... well I walked mostly but I tried to think 'fit'.

"Abe what do you want?" I stood on the water's edge, in jeans. I wasn't going in. Abe was turned toward me and we were eyeing each other.

I guess he doesn't have to buy two bottles, I did drink too, maybe just one bottle....fairs, fair then Paul yelled 'hey' from his position back down the beach pointing to the deeper water.

Oh yeah -Rat. That chic was off, going further and further out into the depths. Falling and stumbling around, the water was really beating her about.

"YOU! Go" Abe yelled.

"Why the hell me?! She's your cousin Abraham."

"I can't swim thats why, Lennon!"

"Oh well, that's a problem isnt it"

I took off into the water, shit it's cold, I got near her fast but as she turned around she spotted me then darted further out. I have that affect on women. Jokes of course, they usually come closer.

"Come on Rat/ Cat stop"

"No"

"Look. Look at me!"

She turned and ran a hand over her face, the water was running all over her. Cascading a waterfall, starting from her sopping wet hair.

"You're not you!" She stood still, which was a good sign then slapped her face a couple of times. Bad sign I'm guessing.

"I've truly lost it now, funny farm for me" She yelled.

I took a quick few steps as she stood waist deep slapping herself silly.

"Stop!!! Stop it girl" I grabbed her and shook her hard. God she was a piece of work, an intriguing piece of work. I slapped her lightly across her face. Not the best thing to do, Paul and Abes horrendous yelling and jumping around like apes on the beach told me that.

"Fuck off"

"NO! Look at me girl. Catlyn. I'm Lennon, we met yesterday, we imbibed in a bit of booze and now we're here freezing our nuts and tits off"

"I had sex with a tosser tribute John circa 73" she wailed.

"You did not! Your bloody virtue is intact luv. Oh fun fact... I am not a tosser. I'm real see, pinch me" She fucking punched me on my stomach- hard, and took off outta the surf... the little.....

Abe had her now, trudging up the beach. He was carrying her over his shoulder while she beat at his back.

I ambled to shore and Paul met me.

"Well" Paul smirked.

"Well what"

"That went swell. Good right arm she has" Paul grinned. The prat.

I glared at him.

"Abe says to let him cool her off, sober up a bit, then go down the studio.... Apparently two different drinks are a no no"

"I'll remember that for next time"

Paul just glared right back at me. 

What!?!

Paul just kept on glaring.

What did I do!?!