magic | kōshi sugawara | fluff songfic

A/N:
song, up there. it's not fitting gAh
~slytherinseeker

---

Suga? He was an amazing boyfriend, no doubt. But you? You didn't feel like you were good enough. Everytime you saw him, you felt like he was tired of being with you. Yet he still managed to put up with your crap. What if he would prefer being with another person? He wanted to meet you for lunch that day. What was he going to talk to you about? All you knew was that you wanted to show up looking good. You wore a short light blue dress that didn't look too good or bad.

---

"Kōshi~" You smiled as you saw him in his dark grey t-shirt and baby blue scarf he always wore.

"(First name), you look amazing." He smiled gently. He stroked your hair.

  "Thanks I guess." You smiled shyly. He kissed your cheek.

"You're so beautiful." He smiled.

"I'm not... You are." You blushed. You saw the setter go red as well. He scratched his head.

"You're so cute, (First name)." He pinched your cheek sweetly.

"T- thank you." You smiled.

---

"(First name), are you okay?" He asked after the both of you were done eating. He could always tell when you were down no matter what.

"Yeah."

"Tell me. It's okay." He touched your hair gently like he always did.

"Kōshi, tell me honestly, are you sick of me?" He asked.

"What? Of course not!" He shifts closer to you.

"Because- because I always feel like you would prefer another girl." You sighed.

"Of course not, baby." He moves his gentle fingers across your face. You looked at his smile. He was such a beautiful being. He made you feel happy all the time. It always felt like magic. You froze as he pressed his soft lips to yours. Even time seemed like it refused to move.

"Love you so much." He smiled again. He was so optimistic and happy. He would make the perfect parent. Caring, encouraging and yet still able to keep things under control. You felt your stomach fill up with butterflies.

"Let's go for a walk." He kissed your forehead.

---

The both of you walked in silence, your arms were wrapped around his tightly.

"(First name), am I neglecting you that much?" He asked nervously.

"Hm what?" You looked at his slender yet muscular figure. His shoulders were droopy. The ends of his lips were pointing down. He wanted to make you feel loved. And he felt like he was failing at it.

"Kōshi, you're amazing at making me feel happy okay?" You smiled at him. He looked at you. He was still sad.

"Then why did you say that you felt I didn't enjoy your company? Do I really act like I don't love you? I don't want to neglect you." He hugged you. You looked into his eyes.

"Kōshi, you don't. It's probably just me." You grinned.

"It- it's okay if- if I'm not good enough. Just tell me okay?" Tears welled up in his eyes. Yet it was still cute to you.

"Aww, Kōshi, I promise, you're the perfect boyfriend every girl could ever dream of. You're someone even we can't find in fairytales. Perfect fairytale prince." You smiled. He smiled slightly through his tears cutely.

---

His head laid on your lap. His beautiful eyes were closed and he looked so vulnerable, like a baby. You touched his smooth skin on his cheek. You smiled as he breathed in and out slowly. You loved to watch him sleeping. It was adorable. You played with his silky grey hair. You looked at his peaceful body sleeping on the bench. His chest moving up and down as he breathed in and out. As he tossed and turned, his shirt rolled up, slowly revealing what was underneath. He had a well-toned body. You ran your fingers across his abs and smiled to yourself.

"(First name), your fingers are so cold." You jumped at the sound of his voice.

"Kōshi! Oh- hi! You woke up!" You said quickly.

"Yes, yes, I did. Seems like while I was sleeping a certain somebody was enjoying the view." He pinched your nose gently. He grinned cheekily. How you loved his grin. It made everything seem right. You went red.

"Sorry."

"It's okay, I'd kill just to let you do so. You're fingers are so gentle and soft." He grinned.

"Like yours." You giggled.

"Oh really?"

"And your face too." You touched his blushing face.

"Really?" He went red.

"Yes, really, even your... Lips." You grinned and touched his lips with yours.

"(First name), you're the best girlfriend ever."

"Have you seen yourself? Sweet, kind, caring, thoughtful, gentle, cute and bonus, also has the looks." You giggled and smiled.

"Really? I thought I neglected you a lot." He sighed.

"You don't, I just doubt myself a lot." You smiled and kissed him again.

"Why do you think I'm so great?"

"Because when I'm with you, it feels like magic."

You kissed him.

"I love you."

---

A/N;
let's all admit this was crappy i cannot even. i'll do another suga one v soon maybe after my oikawa one next chapter and yamaguchi one next next chapter. hehe so oikawa next k? also i know this song barely fits but like oh well doesn't matter.
~slytherinseeker