pranks | yū nishinoya | fluff

"(First name)!" You turned to the sound of your name being said by your ever so caring and loud boyfriend. It was his birthday, and you were determined to play a prank on him. And it was going to hurt him temporarily.

  "Yū!" You smiled. He grinned.

  "(First name)!" He hugged you like a little boy who had not seen his parents in a long time. You smiled at how adorable the small baby libero was.

"I love you!" He hugged you tightly. You giggled.

  "Remember what today is?" He asked eagerly.

  "The day where we will have our Math exam."

  "It's already over!"

  "Okay, okay, what day is it?" You laughed. His face displayed hurt but he attempted to mask it with a smile.

  "It- you don't remember?"

  "Um... 10th of October?"

  "It's my birthday." He smiled sadly.

  "Oh... Cool." You said, not showing any expressive actions.

  "Yeah... Cool..." He looked down sadly for a moment. And here was when you decided to start the prank.

"Um- Yū... I have really wanted to talk to you about something for a long time." You stuttered. He looked up.

"Yes?" He smiled with the slightest bit of sadness in his sharp and attractive eyes

"You know- what we have- what we- our thing- yes, what we have is special, no doubt, but I don't think I can go on anymore. I don't think it's going to work out..." You said. His smile disappeared.

"(First name)- I- we- what?" You saw his eyes go teary.

"I'm sorry." You said. He bit his lip.

"Are you trying to break up with me or something?" He asked.

"Yeah... I'm so sorry." You said.

"(First name)... Why?" He asked, holding your shoulders.

"Noya... I'm sorry, okay? There's no reason really..." You said with fake tears.

"There must be a reason! Just tell me! I'll be positive about it!" He cried.

  "Noya, there's nothing to be positive about to be honest."

  "Is it because I'm not good enough?"

  "No."

  "Then?"

  "Noya, I'm sorry. Nothing you can do will change this!" You cried. Well this was fun.

  "I'm too short right?" You saw his tears soaking his shirt.

  "Noya..."

  "I'll grow taller! I still have time! Please!" He cried.

"Noya, no..." Tears fell from your face seeing how much he loved you.

"Please! Tell me what it is!" He cried harder.

"It's a prank! It's a prank!" You hugged the small crying boy tightly. He broke into tears and hugged you back tightly.

"Don't you dare do that ever again." He sobbed quietly.

"Sorry." You hugged him as tight as possible.

"I love you." He says with beads of water decorating his cheeks for seconds before slipping down.

---

"Yū... I'm bored... Can we cuddle?" You asked. He shook his head.

"No."

"Why?" You asked.

"Um- there's been something I've been meaning to tell you for quite a while." He mutters.

"What is it?" You asked. He sighed.

"Um- about that, try not to cry okay?" He smiled sadly.

"Okay." You said. The tears were already coming, as if you knew what he was about to say, but you didn't. He took a deep breath.

"I'm so sorry- um- but I- I cheated- I uh- I slept with another girl." He sighed. The tears left your eyes.

"Oh. I hope you're happy with her." You said, looking down. You left the room and went to the toilet to cry.

---

Why? Why did he need to cheat on you? Why? He heard you crying from outside and he knocked on the door.

"(First name)? Are you okay?" His raspy voice asked.

"Y- yeah." You said through tears.

"Hey- uh- (First name), come out." He said quietly. You took a deep breath, wiped your teary eyes, and opened the door. He was smiling. Why? At that point, you lost it.

"Yū, what if I told you, I cheated on you too?" Well, you didn't but you wanted to make him feel as you did.

"You did?" He asked.

"Yes."

"Why?"

"Why can you and I can't?"

"Goddamnit, (First name)! That was a prank just to get you back!" He shouted.

"And this is karma for being an annoying jerk, Yū." You smirked.

"So, did you really?"

"Of course not. I'm just a better prankster than you or you're really gullible." You flicked your hair. He grunted.

"Go take a shower, by the way, you still haven't." You laughed.

"Great, great, fine."

---

You grinned as Yū entered your room shirtless.

"Hi." You laughed. His hair was all over the place. Most of it was unlike his normal hair. All wet and droopy. He blushed as he saw you.

"Look away!"

"Come on, I've seen you shirtless so many times!"

"Fine..."

"Can we cuddle now?"

"Yes."

"Happy birthday, Yū, I love you."

He blushed.

"Love you too."

---

A/N:
yes yes i know i dON'T KNOW HOW TO LEMON OK milkoutarou said that i shouldn't lemon soooo me being a responsible and sensible child decided not to and ok fine the next one's going to be uhhhhh aKAASHI for emptybottlesofjin yEs
~slytherinseeker