more like her | tōru oikawa | angst songfic >> part one

A/N:
i've wanted to do this for quite a while alr and sorry my phone has a problem and i can't upload an image bc all my pictures don't appear in my library hehe anyway the song is up there and you don't need to play it this time it's just like a normal songfic k? anyways it's a angstttttt~
~slytherinseeker

---

  Tears fell from your eyes. You sobbed quietly in a corner of the classroom. You cried into your elbow. Why? Why now? He already knew you were broken, why did he need to treat you like this?

  "(Last name)-chan, are you okay?" You looked up. It was Iwaizumi.

  "Iwaizumi-san, hi. I'm okay. I'm just tired." You lied. You showed a fake smile. He smiled back, patted your back and walked away.

---

"different inflection when you say my name,"

  "(First name)!" You turned around to the sight of Tōru. You forced a smile.

"kiss me but your kiss don't taste the same."

He kissed you. Yet it felt like his lips had touched another's many times. Your tears started accumulating in your eyes from your tear ducts.

"is it real or am i going out of my mind?"

"I need to go out, sorry. I can't see you later on." He smiled and ruffled your hair.

"Bye Tōru... I love you, see you later." You sighed as he planted a kiss on his head.

"curious about the company that you keep, because i hear her talking about her in your sleep. and now you've got me talking about her in mine."

  You remembered having a glance at his message notifications. Who was she? She kept saying the words he always said to you but never meant. 'I love you, I love you.' What were you worth anyway? You even saw pictures of him and her together. Smiling happily. Laughing. Enjoying each other's company. He never enjoyed yours. Every time when he came home he was so happy. Every time he left home he was excited. He would hastily kiss you and leave excitedly. You never saw her before. Yet you knew that she was more beautiful than you. You wiped your eyes again. You laid down on your bed. Your pillow had a different use now. It was a tissue for your tears. For every night when he came home. He would lay next to you and ignore you. You would look over to him and see him smiling to himself. He talked about her in his sleep. About how utterly beautiful she was. How about you?

"oh, and i bet she has it all, bet she's beautiful, like you, like you."

  She must be beautiful. Tōru must love her so much. You thought about how much more he would rather spend his time with her. You sighed and paced around, running your hands through your hair. He didn't even remember your birthday was that day. What were you thinking? Why would he care anyway?

"oh, and i bet she's got that touch, makes you fall in love, like you, like you."

  You wondered what they did behind your back. Her touching him seductively and slowly, him giving her kisses all over. You sighed at the thought of it. He must really love her a lot.

"i can taste her lipstick, and see her laying across your chest. i can feel the distance every time you remember her fingertips."