beautiful | tadashi yamaguchi | fluff songfic

A/N:
hey hey hey song is up there, grace vanderwaal's songs are amazing af.
~slytherinseeker

---

  You laid your head on his shoulder, his shirt absorbing your tears. He stroked your hair.

  "Shh... It's okay." He whispered with a smile to make you feel better. You hugged him tighter.

  "What happened?" He asked. Your bottom lip trembled. You looked at him.

  "Am I pretty?"

  "Of course!" He gives you a surprised face.

"Are you okay?" He looks into your teary eyes. As you talk, your voice is a whisper.

  "I'm scared."

  "Scared of what?" He cupped your face.

  "What if- what if I'm not actually- what if you don't actually love me? Do you?" Tears escaped his eyes as you said this.

  "What makes you think I don't? Trust me? Please? I really do love you." He wiped his tears.

  "You know those girls that always make fun of me? They told me you liked someone else... And you thought our relationship was crap..." You said quietly. He hugged you tightly.

"I love you, okay? Trust me." He said. He cried with you. The bond the both of you shared was beautiful. And you loved it that way.

"I love you too."

You loved him even though there were better. You loved him because he brought out the best in you. You knew you couldn't do without him. He knew he couldn't do without you. You felt empty without him. With him, you felt like the happiest person on earth. He was what made you, you. The time you spent with him was never wasted. Even if you were doing nothing and saying nothing at all, it felt as if he was talking to you. His silence spoke more than words. You were always scared he would leave you because you always had trust issues with him under the influence of your own friends. He never gave up on gaining your full trust. He was the best person you had ever met in your life. And that truly was saying something. The fact that he could make you smile no matter how broken you were, the fact that he was like glue, sticking all of your pieces back together. You couldn't imagine life without him. He, after all, was there for you even when he himself was broken. He had gone against his best friend to protect you. And he was brave. Braver than anyone expected.

---

*Flashback*

Your eyes watered as you saw him kiss her. You looked down and clenched your fists. You saw her touching him everywhere. You covered your face with your hands after watching your own boyfriend make out with your best friend. Your bottom lip trembled. Soon the tears started falling. You let out silent sobs.

  "I love you." (Best friend) said. You heard a chuckle.

  "I love you too." You turned to face a smiling (Best friend) and Kei. Your knees became weak. You felt two hands hug you from behind.

  "Don't cry. I'm so sorry I didn't tell you about this. It's all my fault. Don't blame Tsukki." You knew who this kind soul was as soon as you heard his voice. Yamaguchi. You cried on his shoulder as he held you protectively.

  "It's not your fault, Yamaguchi-kun..." You sobbed. He held your head closer to his chest. He glared at Tsukki.

  "Yamaguchi, what?" Kei said in his usual monotone voice.

  "Tsukki, I- I- I hate you!" He blurted out.

"What why?" Kei asked once again.

"How could you cheat on (Last name)-chan with her best friend?" He grabbed Kei's collar.

"Yamaguchi-kun, don't!" You grabbed his hand. He let go of Kei's collar.

"You already knew about this, Yamaguchi." Kei rolled his eyes.

"Yes, I knew. That's what makes it worse. I should have told (Last name)-chan. I'm so sorry." He hugged you tightly.

"It's not your fault. You were being loyal. And loyalty is what I love in a partner." You kissed him.

"Kei, we're over."

*End of flashback*

---

"(First name), can you follow me to the pond tonight?" Tadashi asked you. You smiled and nodded.

---

You stared at the moonlight reflected against the pond. You smiled as the swans in it created ripples as they swam. You sat on the flower-decorated bench under the blossom tree waiting for Tadashi.

You noticed his presence once placed a flower tiara on your head. You hugged him.

"This is so sweet." You smiled. He showed a sad smile. But he hid his sadness very well.

"Yeah." He said. You rested your head on his shoulder. He stroked your hair. Tears went down his cheeks. Like you said, his silence spoke words.

"Tadashi, what's wrong?" You asked. You noticed how well the moonlight was reflected on his teary eyes. He sniffed.

"I- I don't think- I- (First name)- I- I know you love me- I definitely don't doubt it but- I-" You cut him off.

"Why do you want to break up?" Your eyes welled up with tears. Why now? It had already been two years... Then you noticed. It was also your two year anniversary.

"I don't know... It's been two years and all... I don't think this is working." He sighed.

"It's our anniversary... Why today? Why now?" You cried.

"You made everything so special, so nice, and you ruined it!" Tears escaped your eyes fast.

"People say we aren't a good couple. People say you deserve better. People say I'm not good enough!" Tears went down his face as he said this.

"Is that why you want to break up?" You smiled sadly. He nodded slightly.

"Tadashi... No... I love you the way you are..." You hugged him tightly. He hugged back hesitantly.

"I'm sorry I was a bad boyfriend. I promise I'll be better in the future!" He looked down and sighed. You looked into his eyes.

"Tadashi, you're already perfect to me." You cried into his shoulder. He cried with you.

"I love you." He sobbed. You cried with him. He cupped your face. Ran his finger across your lips. And...

Kissed you.

"I love you too." You said. He smiled.

"I love what we have together." He chuckled.

"It's beautiful." You said.

"You're beautiful."

"You're a beautiful thing."

---

A/N:
dawwww i love himmmmmm.... kenma next sowwy always_ananisa told me to do a kenma lemon... MAYBE. JUST MAYBE K.
~slytherinseeker