snow | kōshi sugawara | fluff songfic

A/N:
like i always say the video is tHERE SO SWIPE AND GET IT OVER WITH idk idk what am i actually doing omf.
~slytherinseeker

---

This was it. Your new school. Karasuno. New friends, new teachers, new everything. It was cold. Inside and out. And already you knew you were pretty much dead since you did not have a scarf nor a jacket.

---

In class you sat next to a grey-haired boy with gentle features. He always had a gentle smile on his face. He wore a light blue scarf around his neck.

"You're the new girl, right?" He asked. You nodded.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Sugawara Kōshi." He shook your hand and grinned.

"I'm (Last name) (First name). Nice to meet you, Sugawara-san." You said nervously.

"It's okay, Suga will do." He grinned. You smiled at the boy. Were there truly people as nice as him?

"Okay." You smiled.

"Which school did you use to be in?" He asked.

"Shiratorizawa." You answered. His eyes widened.

"Their volleyball players there are amazing." He said. You tilted your head.

"Do you play volleyball?" You asked.

"Yeah. Do you want to meet the team later? They're pretty interesting. You'd like to see it." Wasn't a bad idea. Class had ended anyway.

  "Hmm... Okay, sure." You said. He grinned and took your hand and dragged you to the gymnasium.

---

  "This is Hinata, this is Kageyama. Kageyama, Hinata, this is (Last name)-chan." He smiled. Kageyama looked... Scary... Hinata looked like your average little kid.

  "Hi Hinata-san, uh- hi- uh- Kageyama-san." You stuttered.

  "It's okay, (Last name)-chan, Kageyama might seem scary but he's actually pretty okay if you get to know him better." Suga smiled. Kageyama looked down.

  "Oh, okay." You said awkwardly. Suga held your hand and dragged you towards a few other boys. You had to admit, they were all really cute.

"This is Tsukishima, this is Yamaguchi." He said, showing you to two boys, one extremely tall and wearing glasses while the other wore a shy expression.

"Tsukishima-san, Yamaguchi-san." You said. Yamaguchi blushed slightly while Tsukishima barely cared. You smiled at their contrasting personalities.

"This is Nishinoya, Tanaka, Daichi and Asahi." He continued. You proceeded to say hello to everyone. You did the same after he had introduced everybody.

---

"Thanks for showing me around." You said, looking into the eyes of Suga. He blushed.

"It's okay." He said, grinning. The rest of the boys had left and you were helping Suga to clear up. After that, he gave you tosses for you to attempt to spike them. Needless to say, you could barely jump high enough. But he was nice enough to bother to get a badminton net out for you to play. Of course, the net was much lower.

"Am I doing it right?" You asked. He smiled.

"Almost there... Keep going!" He clapped. You laughed. Had you formed a new crush for him? He was purposely sending you much lower tosses. You definitely liked him. He was probably the only person you had ever met in your entire life that was this nice to you. Yeah, your friends at Shiratorizawa were close to you but they were more... Intense than Suga. He was gentle and he accepted everyone for who they were. But, of course, you had to admit the rest of the boys on the team were cute too.

---

  "I'm tired, we should be leaving by now." You laughed.

  "Yeah, we should. Wait- won't your parents get mad? It's very late already." He said.

  "It's okay, they said that since it's my first day, I should try to make more friends so I could stay long. Aww... Your volleyball team is so cute, I swear I could marry that Yamaguchi boy, he's so adorable..." You laughed. He had a look of uncomfortableness on his face.

  "Yeah, and Kageyama? He was such a cute blueberry... Hinata was such a cutie and Nishinoya was so small! Tsukishima was quiet, but he was- don't tell him this but- pretty hot." You laughed. He smiled politely.

  "Oh, yeah, right." He muttered. You looked at him. Jealous much? As the both of you walked to the exit, he was silent, unlike just now.

  "Suga..." You said, looking at his downcast expression. He forced a smile.

  "Yeah?"

  "Are you okay?" You asked, concerned. He nodded. You opened the door. What even. It. Was. Snowing.

  "Crap... I don't have a jacket..." You said. He took off his own jacket and scarf and passed you them to wear it.

  "It- it's okay, Suga, I don't want you to be cold." You stuttered. He flashed a small, sad smile. He wrapped the light blue scarf around your neck.

  "We can share the jacket if you don't want me to be cold. Do you need gloves? I brought extra." He pulled out two light blue gloves. He seemed to like the colour blue. You smiled and accepted. You seemed to lay your hands on his for a long time.

"Thanks."

---

You walked next to him, him holding his jacket around both your shoulders. He was ready for everything. He even let you were a beanie. He walked you home. When you reached your house, he smiled sweetly.

"You're a really sweet and pretty girl, you know that?" He tucked a strand of hair behind your ear. You didn't move.

"Th- thanks." Only your lips moved as you talk. Well, excluding the breeze that moved your hair and you blinking.

"I- I just want to say, if- if you like the other boys, go ahead. But- I need to do something first." He said. Then, he gently kissed your head.

"Suga..."

"I- I know... It's okay. I know we just met and all... But I really do like you." He blushed. The blush was obvious since the white snow was all over his face.

"Suga... Don't need to be jealous... I like you too." You said. You noticed were holding his jacket.

"You can take it back." You gave him his jacket.

"Thanks." He took his jacket. You shivered as you unwounded the scarf around your neck.

"Keep the scarf." He wrapped the scarf around your neck again. It smelt sweet, like his personality. Cookies, vanilla cookies. He picked out a white flower on the ground and out it in your hair.

"I love you." He kissed you again. But on your lips this time. He touched your nose with his. Your arms went around his neck. His arms went around your waist. As you broke apart, you felt his warm breath against your skin. It made you feel warm. He smelt like his scarf. Sweet. Strawberries and vanilla. Cookies.

"I feel warm around you, Suga."

---

A/N:
this was so sweet i cannot omf. hmm... i am supposed to do daichi for KazukiNanami BUT I'M SO LAZY DAMNIT. can i do kenmaaaaaaa??? pleaseeee ok i'll do it aye~
~slytherinseeker