backseat | tobio kageyama | fluff songfic >> part two

A/N:
love that song up there swipe again.
~slytherinseeker

---

  Your phone vibrated again. Oh, Kageyama.

---

Kageyama <33: Hi.
You: hello Kageyama-kun. how are you?
Kageyama <33: Bad mood. Fought with (Girlfriend).
You: over?
Kageyama <33: I joked about her overdoing her makeup.
You: really? why was she angry then? there's no reason for her to be angry to be honest.
Kageyama <33: I don't know... I think she thought I was making fun of her.
You: oh. it's ok, you'll get over it.

---

"(Last name)-chan, hi." You turned around. Kageyama.

"Hi, Kageyama-kun." You sighed.

"Um... What?" He asked. You looked at him.

"No, you spoke to me first." You rolled your eyes.

"Okay, fine. But I don't know what to ask so now you are going to ask." He groaned.

"Okay, then why were you crying?" You asked.

"None of your business."

  "Okay, then bye." You sighed.

---

  "They're good together. I can't tell if you stand a chance with him." (Best friend) said.

  "I can't beat mutual feelings." You sighed.

  "That's true, to be honest." She sighed. You bit your lip and continued walking. On the way (Best friend) spotted Kageyama and (Girlfriend) snogging. Honestly, you felt like kicking (Girlfriend)'s ass so badly but you had no good reason to. Did she ever do anything bad to you? Well not that you know of.

  "We should leave." (Best friend) said. You sighed and nodded.

---

  You looked at Kageyama. He looked at... Her. And you envied her so much. Well they were fighting again. You thought it was going to be over soon. Seeing that they were probably inseparable for the last two months or so.

---

  You woke up. You got dressed. You skipped breakfast as usual. You always had no appetite for breakfast since Kageyama had gotten together with a certain girl. You walked out of your house looking down at your feet.

  "(Last name)-chan?" You looked up. You found yourself staring into blue eyes. The ones you loved to see.

"Kageyama-kun?"

"Hi." He said.

"Kageyama-kun I-" he put his finger to your lips.

"I'm not good with small talk." He said. You bit your lip and looked down.

"Sorry." You continued walking but to your surprise, he walked beside you awkwardly. Well until a car stopped beside the both of you.