breaking rules | tetsurō kuroo | fluff

"Hello!" A pair of hands wrapped around you. You looked behind you. The Nekoma Volleyball Team captain stood there, smiling.

"Tetsurō!" You kissed him.

"How's my perfect girlfriend doing?" He flirted. He stood in front of you. You wrapped your arms around his neck.

"Better now that you're here." You laughed. His hands sneakily shifted to your waist. He smirked.

"Sneaky Tetsurō, aren't you?" You teased. He laughed.

"Don't tell me you aren't sneaky, (First name)." He said, pulling you closer. You laughed.

"Nobody said I wasn't." You laughed. He pressed your lips against his. He pulled off the hairtie that tied up your hair. Your hands dug into his raven hair.

"Kuro, are you coming for practice? Oh hi, (First name)." Came a quiet voice. At the sound of this voice, Tetsurō let you breathe.

"Oh, Kenma! Can you tell the rest I'm not coming?" He said, slapping Kenma's back playfully. Kenma looked very confused.

"But- but- why aren't you coming? You're the captain!" Kenma asked. Tetsurō laughed.

"I have someone to spend my time with. I haven't done so in over a week." He replied. You scratched your head.

"Tetsurō! You can go! Don't skip it because of me!" You said, embarrassed. He chuckled.

"Kenma, you go first. I need to explain some things to my girlfriend here." Tetsurō told the innocent little pudding head. Kenma nodded and walked away pressing buttons rapidly with on his video game.

"Let me explain something to you, (First name)." Tetsurō smirked. You breathed heavily.

"First, let's go and find a place to sit." He whispered in your ear. You knew exactly what this meant. He was going to hide somewhere he wasn't supposed to.

---

"No, I will not allow you to go into the Girls' bathroom, Tetsurō!" You shrieked at him. He laughed. He tickled you and you laughed.

"Princess, I'm free-willed to do anything I want to." He said. He stopped tickling you.

"Just don't go into the Girls' bathroom!" You told him. He laughed.

"Do you really think I was going to be stupid enough to do that, (First name)?" He laughed, clutching his stomach.

"I thought you'd be too brave to do that." You smirked.

"So, want to go to the unused room near the Girls' bathroom?" He asked. You gave him a puzzled look.

"What room?" You asked.

"I'll show you."

---

"Come on, just sit next to me. It's comfy. You take that blanket too if you want." Tetsurō was laughing. You blushed.

"Are you sure this room is completely unused?" You stuttered. He laughed.

"Come on, sit here." He said. You blushed and looked down before walking over to the couch he was sitting on. As he said, you also took the blanket you saw on the floor. As you sat down, he kissed your head.

"There's literally a million reasons why we shouldn't be here, Tetsurō." You laughed. He smiled.

"And those million reasons shall give us one reason to stay here. Breaking rules is fun, my dear (First name)." He chuckled. You smiled.

"Yes, yes, yes. Don't miss another volleyball practice because of me, captain. I want to watch you play." You laughed.

"Okay then. Next practice you will watch me. Every move I make. Every thing I say. Remember all of it. I'll be doing me best." He said.

"Don't disappoint me." You smirked. He laughed.

"So, when are we breaking the next rule?" He asked, putting his arm around you.

"Any time you're ready." You challenged. He smirked and got on his feet. The next rule was sure to be broken soon.

---

A/N:
okayokayokay. i did kuroo. i lied lmao. who next tho? akaashi or smt idrc so... wtv
~slytherinseeker