"I'll pay you double for the new." I said, I don't even know what made me say that.

"Okay" She agreed.

"So is the business done here?" I asked her.

"Yeah, except one thing." She said.

"hmm??" I know it was unprofessional to respond like that, but she makes me nervous.

"My money" She laughed.

"I didn't think we were doing the transformation today, i'm not the type, I just.. I just thought we were gonna do it sometime tomorrow. Sorry" I stuttered as I pulled out my wallet.

"Yeah okay play boy!" She laughed, "Just make sure I get my money before I sign these papers."

"Ummm.. I forgot I told you double," I explained. "I have to go to the bank, I'm short by 4million."

"I'll join you if you don't mind." She smiled.

"Not at all"

"Okay let me tell Lydia." She said heading out of the office.

"Okay, I'll be waiting in the lobby." I told her, "Oh, while you're at it, can you tell Aaliyah to come on?"

"Okay meet you down there." She smiled.

**Nic's POV**

"Lydia, Aubrey and I are headed to the bank, mind watching OJ?" I asked as I walked up to her desk.

"Told you its gonna be more than business." Lydia chuckled. We both looked over to Aaliyah whose eyes had widened, I know she heard Lydia's nonsense.

"Uhhh.. O-Onika, my dad has a girlfriend." Aaliyah hesitated. She actually took Lydia seriously, I'm not looking for a man, Aubrey is a business partner.

"Anyways, LYDIA!" I gave her a 'Haha' look. "Aaliyah is coming WITH us!"

"Mhmm.. and by the way Aaliyah, at what point did you start calling adults by their first names?" Lydia asked, "Especially such a successful, beautiful, and well known woman as the one and only Ms. Maraj." I posed and faked a model wave as I took in the compliments.

"Lydia, you act like I care if the child calls me by my first name!" I laughed, "Come on Aaliyah your father is waiting for us."

"I was just saying!" She rolled her eyes and walked away.

"I will be right back baby boy," I hugged OJ.

"Can I come too?" OJ asked.

"I don't think so babe, it'll only be a few minutes OJ I promise."

"Nooo! MS. ONIKA! Can he come with us? he is so adorable!" Aaliyah protested.

"Its really up to your father," I gave in, "And babe, you know you don't have to call me Ms."

"I don't care what he says, OJ can come and your friend there." Aaliyah said. "And thanks, but you're too dam- I mean too good to be called by your first name."

"See Nic, she's like a mini you. A BOSS." Lydia laughed, "She calling shots, y'all should get along well."

"Get back to work!" I laughed and tossed her a stack of paperwork that was sitting on her desk.

"I'm just saying..." She side eyed me.

Aaliyah and I started walking, she had OJ on her hip.

"You know honestly..." She giggled, "Wait. Before I tell you this, what should I call you?"

"Hmmm... you can call me Nic." I figured. "Now what were you gonna say?"

"Okay Nic, I honestly didn't like you at first." She started, I figured that anyway. "I lied, my dad doesn't have a girlfriend. But I just wasn't feeling you, and when I heard your friend say, 'More Than Business' I was like What the fu- I mean what?! And now you're actually pretty cool."

"Oh ok" I said playfully shoving her. "Don't mind Lydia crazy self anyways." We began to head towards the lobby.

"I mean," She said from behind me, " I was just being honest."

"What took you guys so long?!" Drake paced in the lobby, obviously irritated. Aaliyah and I looked at each other and laughed.

"See what had happened was..." I started, but I was cut off.

"HIII!!!" OJ jumped from Aaliyah's arms and ran up to Drake.

"Wassup lil man!" Drake exclaimed, tickling OJ.

"Im a big boy!" OJ confirmed laughing. Drake laughed.

"Can we go now?" Aaliyah said impatiently. "And can Nic come with us to the mall?"

"I'm kinda busy ladybug," I said. "So unless you finna be up all night with me catching up on all this work, Ima have to dip this time and let y'all have some daddy-daughter time."

"Oh," She sounded disappointed. "Maybe we can help so you can finish quicker."

"Liyah..." Drake said, I realized he wanted her to stop so I should probably side with him.

"Maybe next time." I informed her.

"Ok" She replied.

"Well we gotta go get the rest of your money so lets bounce!" Drake said and turned towards the door.

"Okay okay," I said sarcastically, I grabbed OJ and walked out the door.