" Go after her and stop being a jerk." She kissed my cheek and started walking away.

" Where are you going? I'm taking you to dinner." I grab her hand.

"No, Go to the Airport and go get you Fiancé." She smiled.

" Here I bought you something." I gave her a tiny box and she open it.

"A ring? Jason this is..like the one mom had." She smiled and kissed my cheek.

" Yeah, I saw it and it remember me of mom so I bought it for you."  She hugged me.

"Its amazing, Thanks now go get her." She winc and walked away to her friends. I walked back to my car and got in. I looked at the screen of my cellphone and I have the picture of us kissing. I sighed and drive away back to the hood. I see all the guys outside waiting for me. I got down and smirked when I saw them with 10 bags fill of money.

" I told you they had lots of money saved." I said.

" And their gang want to join us." I look at 16 guys.

" Well if you guys were In Victor or Tazon gang is because you guys are good so Yes you can join my gang and guess what? The money is all for you guys so split it up and enjoy it." I chuckled.

" There like a 1,000,000 in there." One of them said.

"I know, so enjoy and Welcome to McCann's gang." I said proudly. "The boys will show you our drug business and the killing won't be need because we are the strongest gang in Toronto." I smirked and sat down with them just getting to know the new guys.

---

" Good night and you are all welcome to stay in the hood. We have two empty building where we hide our drugs or money but you can stay there. I'm trusting you guys. No need to steal, Got it? I really don't want to kill anybody." I chuckled and walked inside to Toledo's well My Place now. I changed clothes and laid down on the bed.

To: Emily<3

" I love you."

I delete the message and decided to not send it. Why should I? When she broke up with me because I killed the three guys who were making our lives a living hell. They deserve it and I only did for us but she doen't understands so its her fucking lost." I turned to the side and notice a picture of Emily and Toledo smiling. I sighed and turned to the other side. " Fuck I miss you." I mumbled and fell a sleep.

···· Emily's Point of View····

"Its good to be back." I smiled as I walk in to Justin house.

" Its good to have you back." Justin Said. "But you still need to rest."

"2 weeks in bed its enough for me. I need to go back to college." I smiled.

" Emily, You need to be careful not to hurt yourself. " My mom said.

" I'm fine, Seriously."  They all sighed.

" Well baby if you need me just call me." My mom kissed my cheek and walked away.

" Aren't you nervous to see him again?" Selly asked.

" I really hope I don't see him." I mumbled and laid down on the bed. She laids down next to me.

" You should talk to him."She said and I gave her The-Are-You-Fucking-Kidding-Me Look.

"How long was I in the hospital since he left me?" I spat.

"1 week." She mumbled.

"One week that I didn't hear nothing from him. He didn't even call me to check if I was recovering well.When he got shot on the chest I was there for him by his side day and night and he couldn't even gave me a call? That really shows how much I meant to him, How much he loved me..I'm so hurt." I started crying.